Cold Nights // TH

White sheets, a sweater, and a glass of warm water are all of the things you are holding. "Jagi, I told you not to take a bath anymore because it's cold! And for pete's sake you even forgot to turn the heater on before taking a bath!" You scolded the man resting in you two's bed.

"Jagiya, relax. It's just a cold." He said and giggled. "It's not like I'm going to die or something." He said and pulled you in to a hug.

"I know, it's just that..." The boy let go of the hug and made you sit in his lap. "That?" He asked. "You know how fast I get worried. I'm just afraid that you're cold may get worse and you may not practice that well, especially that your comeback is near." You said to the boy who's combing his fingers through your hair. You love it when he does that, it makes you feel relaxed.

"I know jagi, I know. That's why I love you." You blushed at the words Taehyung said. "I know that you care so much about me and that's why you act like that. I love it when I see you like that." The boy said and you made a confusing look. "Yah! So you're saying you like seeing me worried?!" You shouted and that made Taehyung laugh.

"Aniya." The boy said as he tucked your hair behind your ears. "I love seeing you like that because it reminds me of how I fell in love with you at the first place." You felt your heart skipped a beat when you heard those words. "You're such a loving, considerate, and caring person. I love it how you make me feel that you love by always nagging me about how I should take care of my health." The boy said and smiled at you.

Taehyung hugged you and you hugged him back. "I love you too much, Taehyung. I can't afford to lose you too after I lost my parents." You said while tightening the hug. "You won't, jagi. You won't. I love you too much that I won't ever let you go." You let go of the hug and looked at Taehyung's eyes.

"Saranghae, Jagi." You said while looking deeply into his lovely eyes. "Nado saranghae, jagiya." Taehyung responded and with that he gave you a passionate deep kiss.

"Now, where's my hot choco?" Taehyung asked. "Really, Tae? Really?" You asked a little pissed because he finished the kiss just to ask where his hot choco is.

"Oh come on, jagi. Wouldn't it be nicer if you can taste that choco on me?" Taehyung asked with a smirk. It quickly made you flustered and you threw the nearest pillow at him. "I-I'll get you your choco."

_____________________________

Hey, guys! What do you think of that ending? Hahaha. Were you siked???? Hahahahaha. I hope you are.

And I also hope that you guys liked this story! Leave a vote if you did! Don't forget to tell me if you have any requests!!! I am open for any suggestions!!!

That's all~ Annyeong~~~