FaceTime // JM

Today is the day of love. You saw a lot of people celebrating it around you; giving flowers and chocolates, going on a picnic, holding hands, and almost all the things couples can do.

You felt a little sad knowing that your boyfriend isn't beside you. You were upset knowing that you couldn't celebrate Valentine's with him. Having an idol boyfriend sure is fun, but sometimes you'll feel lonely. Him being an idol means a lot of schedules, and that's why you can't be with each other always, but you decided not to be sad today.

You pulled out your phone and called your boyfriend. "Chubs~" He said answering the phone. "I miss you." You replied straight to the point. "I miss you too, so much." He said on the other side of the phone. You can feel the sadness in his voice.

"Happy Valentine's day, chubs." You greeted him. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Happy Valentine's day!" He greeted back.
"Yah! How come you almost forgot?!" You said making it sound like you're angry. "Hehe. I'm sorry, chubs. You know the time zones, I get confused because of going to one country to another. Mian~" He said with softness in his voice. "Okay, okay. I get it."

"Hey chubs, I miss your face. Why not facetime me?" Your eyes widened. You panicked at what he said. You're not at home. You know that he'll be mad knowing that you're outside. "Uhm... What? Sorry the signal must be weak here. Let me find a spot." You said and hung up.

You quickly found a building that's near you, it has the same color as your bedroom. Just the right time when Jimin requested facetime. You fixed your hair and answered the call.

"There you go. Sorry, chubs. The signal is weak there." You quickly said. You see Jimin only staring at his screen. "You look beautiful as always, chubs. How come you're my girlfriend?" He said making you blush.

"Yah! You mean, how come you are my boyfriend." You replied and he smiled. "I love you." He said out of nowhere. You smiled from ear to ear. You missed him, but it'll be better to see him face to face. "I love you more, Chim."

"Say chubs," Jimin started. "How come the signal is weak when you only have the same signal strength in your house?" He asked while staring intensively at you in his screen.

"I uhm... I—" You stuttered. "Spill it." Jimin said in a serious tone. "Okay, you got me there." You said and walked away from the building you were leaning on.

"Chubs, you know that I don't like you being outside alone. It migh—" Jimin was about to nag you, but then he saw your background. "Chubs." He called you. "Yeah?" You answered, continuing to walk.

"Where are you?" He asked with his cute confused face that made you laugh. "Yah!! You think this is funny?!?!?" He said irritated. "That doesn't look like Korea anymore! Where the heck did you go!?" He asked you, but as the girlfriend you are, you just laughed at him.

"Don't tell me you're seeing someone in another place!? Are you cheating on me!?" He asked with anger, but still you laughed. "Yah! Answer me!" You continue to just walk and laugh at him.

"Chubs!!!!" He called you with his thick voice that made you laugh since it's unusual to hear that tone.

"HEY!" You heard someone call you loudly. "Hey!!!" You answered back and gave him a hug.

"Yah! Who's that!? Is he the guy you're cheating with!? Give him the damn phone!!" You only laughed at him. "Yah. Jimminie, you're overreacting. It's me, Hoseok hyung."

You laughed loudly seeing Jimin's reaction. You couldn't hold it anymore. "Yah! Don't just stare at your phone and open the door for me! These are heavy!" You said showing him the bag of foods you are carrying.

Jimin quickly threw his phone and opened the door. "Happy Valentine's day, chubs!" You greeted. You saw his teary eyes that made you hug him. "Yah. Were you about to cry?" You asked and laughed. You continued hugging him and he burst into tears.

"I thought you were cheating on me. I got worried. You're so mean!" He said and again, you laughed at him. "How could I do that when I have a perfect boyfriend that no one could ever replace?" Jimin broke the hug and looked at you.

"Okay, nice save there, chubs." He said laughing a little bit. "Come on, let's eat. I got hungry because of walking too much. Paris is so big." You said and it made him laugh.

"I'm so surprised though. How come did you manage to go here? Isn't school not yet over?" He asked while helping you prepare the foods.

"It's not." You said and he glared at you. "But I miss you so much, I cannot study well."

"But, chubs, still—" You cut him by giving him a kiss. "No buts. It's my choice here to be with you." You said and it made him smile. "Do you have any idea how jet lag I am right now!?" You complained making him giggle.

"I do." He said with a serious tone. "Thank you so much for making me this happy. I don't know what to do without you. It still feels like a dream that you're here, to be honestly. I couldn't ask for more. Thank you so so much." He said and he held your hand.

"Always remember that I love you more than you know." He said and gave me a short yet passionate kiss. "I'm so thankful to have you in my life, chubs. I love you so much."