Bag // TH

Your feet were hurting from too much walking. You decided to sit down and rest for a while. When you sat down, you noticed that you're alone, and it made you worried. You weren't alone at the first place.

You stood up and walked even though your feet are hurting. You were very worried and confused at the same time.  You're not familiar in this place. 

You searched around the mall and you still couldn't find him. You tried contacting him, but he's unreachable. You didn't give up and continued finding him.

Minutes later, you can feel your feet really hurting, and you are now bothered by it, unlike before. "Damn it!" You said in pain. "I should've worn flats instead!" You said groaning.

You decided to take a seat and rest for a while, for real. You tried contacting him again and still he's not answering. You put your head down, and you felt like crying. You're worried sick and you couldn't find him anywhere.

Thoughts came into your mind, but you chose to ignore them and continue. You suddenly stood up. "Aw!" You almost shouted in pain. You're feet really hurts. "I told you, you should have just worn the sneakers." You heard a familiar voice.

You turned around and walked to him aggressively. "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" You called him by his full name. "Oh no. You called me by my full name. What did I do wrong?" He said acting like he's scared of you.

"What did you do wrong!?" You sarcastically said. "Yah! You disappeared out of nowhere! I was looking for you everywhere! I was also trying to contact you but you're unreachable! And now you're asking me what did you do wrong!?!?" You said, letting your anger out.

"Relax, baby. I'm still alive. Look!" He said and did some aegyo. You glared at him and he laughed. "You think that was funny!?" You asked and he held your hand. "Baby, chill. I'm here now. I just had to buy us some stuff for you know... tonight." Taehyung said while giving you a wink and showing a smirk.

"Yah! Don't even—" You were about to nag him when he cut you off. "What were you thinking?" He said then laugh. "I was talking about our movie night, you silly." Taehyung said and touched the tip of your nose. You felt your cheeks turning really red. Taehyung saw you and he just laughed, being the normal Taehyung he is.

"Come on, take a seat there." Taehyung gestured to the chair behind you. You sat down and got shocked the moment Taehyung bended on his one knee. "Calm down. I'm not proposing to you, yet." He said jokingly and you hit his arms.

He took out something in the bag and he wore it on you. "I told you that your feet will hurt in these. I told you to wear the sneakers instead!" He said, it's now his time to nag you. Instead of feeling bad, you can't help but smile while watching him changing your shoes.

"There you go." He said as soon as he finished. "They aren't gucci, don't worry. I know you wouldn't like it if I spend too much for just a slipper." He said as he stood up. "Thank you." You said and he sat down across you.

"Since you bought me these," You said emphasizing the slippers he bought you. "Let me buy us cold drinks." You said and stood up. "Wait. Aren't your feet hurting?" He asked and you told him it was fine.

You went to buy the both of you cold drinks. As you go back, you noticed that Taehyung isn't there. You furrowed your eyebrows and sat down. "Where the heck did Kim Taehyung go again!?" You said with anger in your tone.

Seconds later, you felt hands covering your eyes. "Yah! Who are you and what you trying to do!?" You said and you had your full defense mode. "It's me, silly." Taehyung said and chuckled. He removed his hands and went back to his seat.

"Don't scare me like that!" You said and hit him again. He laughed. "You know that I love surprising you." He said and took a sip from the drink you bought. "Not like that! I thought I'm being kidnapped or something!" You complained and he just chuckled.

"Oh and baby," He said suddenly breaking the tension between you two. "This is my actual surprise for you." He said and he handed you over a big paper bag. "Before you complain," He explained. "Don't mind if that's gucci. 'Cause baby, you know how much I love 'em and it looks really good on you, honestly. You just don't like spending too much money." He said slightly joking.

"But baby let me tell you this," He said with all seriousness in his voice. "I bought you this bag, because I know that you want it. I saw you looking at it a while ago. Baby, please know that you deserve things like these. You deserve everything. Though, I may spend a lot of cash, please know that I bought it because it's from my heart." He was explaining to you and you couldn't even open your mouth. What he was saying was touching your heart.

"Baby, all I'm trying to say is, all of the things I buy for you; pricey or not. It's all for you because you deserve them all." It made your heart flatter. You don't know how to react. "That's why you have this expensive man as your boyfriend." He said and pointed to his self, and it made you laugh.

"Thank you, Taehyung." You said with a smile, a very real one. "I don't deserve y—" You said, but he hushed you. "I just told you, you deserve everything." He said emphasizing every word. You just hugged him, real tight.

"I love you, baby." You said with all your heart. "I love you more, baby." He replied and gave you a peck.

"Now, about tonight," He said while sipping his drink. "I don't mind at all if you want to—" Taehyung was about to finish his sentence when you cut him off. "Taehyung!" You called his name and he chuckled.

"I mean, I don't mind having two angels in my life." He said and smiled. You smiled unknowingly. "It's Valentine's day after all." He said and gave you a wink. You hit him and he just laughed. "We'll get there. Not now, but someday."