Sweater // SJ

It was past midnight when you felt very cold. Seokjin, your mother-like boyfriend suddenly woke up from his sleep because he felt something hot beside him. He quickly checked on you. "Jagi, you're literally hot!" Seokjin nagged you.

"I know. I can feel it." You said and glared at him. "That's what you get from hanging out too much when it's cold!! Come on, wear this sweater that I bought for the two of us." Seokjin scolded you for almost 15 minutes. You're already used to it; you know he's that kind of person.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, eomma." You said trying to hold your laughter. Seokjin, narrowed his eyes on you. "Now, come on. Lay beside me and let's cuddle." You said and Seokjin followed. "I missed my jagi so much." You said while hugging Seokjin.

"I missed you too, but please, don't make me worry about you again." Seokjin said while looking deeply into your eyes. "Especially now that our come back is near, I won't be with you always. Our tour is just around the corner."

"I know, jagi. I'm sorry." Were the only words you said.

Being in a relationship with someone like Seokjin is pretty tiring. There would be days, months rather, that you won't be with him. No cuddling, no kissing, and none of his cooking that you love the most. It may be tiring but you know why you stayed, it's because you love him. You really do love him.

Seokjin felt the sadness behind you. He hugged you tightly and you did the same. "I'm sorry too. I know it may be tiring for you. I miss you too every day, believe me. I'm sorry if your boyfriend is like me. I'm sorry if I can't be with you every day. I'm sorry, jagi. I'm really sorry, because of all of these; I know it's hard for you. I don't even know what I ever did to deserve someone like you---"

And with that you cut him off with a kiss. "You were talking nonsense, jagi. I had to do that." You said as you caress his cheeks. "Listen to me, Jinnie. Yes, it is tiring for me. To wait for you, every day I yearn for your hugs and kisses but sometimes, well, most of the times, they don't come." You explained to him.

You can see that Seokjin feels really sorry. "But Jinnie," You continued. "Remember this, even if times like that comes, I still choose to stay. And do you know why?" You said and looked at him straight in the eyes. Seokjin shook his head. "Come on, Seokjin." You said and giggled. "It's because I love you." You said with softness in your voice.

"I really do. I love you so much, Seokjin that I can wait for you. Days, weeks, months? years? Those are nothing for me as long as I know you'll end up with me. I love you so damn much, jagi. Don't ever think of that way again, okay?" You said and you can see Seokjin soften his face. He nodded and hugged you again.

"I don't know what to do without you, jagi." He said and kissed your forehead. "You wouldn't, because that will never happen." You said and hugged him.

"I love you so damn much, (Y/N)." He said looking deeply to your eyes. "I love you too, so much." As soon as the two of you said those words, your lips met his.

______________________________
Annyeong~ gUYS. I'M SORRY BUT I CANNOT CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW. HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED EPIPHANY ALREADY???

BECAUSE I DID AND I CANNOT CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW. LIKE, SEOKJIN REALLY IMPROVED. HIS VOICE, HIS VOICE TOOK ME TO HEAVEN. AND OH MY GOSH, THOSE VISUALS. OAHDSOOADILSMXKS. OS HE EVEN HUMAN???? I CAN'T, I'M SORRY.

But now, back to the calmed author-nim. Did you guys liked that? If you did, please give it a vote and share it to others! Hope you guys liked that~ ^^'' That's all~