Book // JM

As the clock strikes 12, the door open revealing your sweaty but still hot boyfriend, Jimin. He quickly removed his shoes and went inside your house.

"Jagi, I'm home!" He shouted, but no one responded. To his confusion, he quickly ran inside the kitchen, but you're nowhere to be found. He quickly ran upstairs worried that something bad might have happened to you.

As he opened the door, he saw you in you two's bed. You're in your pajamas, wearing your glasses and silently reading a book with a wide smile in your face.

Jimin pulled a what-the-hell look. "Jagi?" He called you but you heard nothing. "Jagi!" Jimin shouted a little irritated. Finally you looked at him still wearing the smile the book gave you. "Oh hey there, Chim. Sorry I didn't notice your arrival. I was too busy reading this book." You said putting your book down and offering him a hug.

Jimin melted the moment he saw your sweet smile, but he declined your hug and it made you frown. "Is there something wrong, Chim chim?" You asked. He walked to your direction and sat beside you.

"Never do that again, jagi, please." He said with a less worried voice. You gave him a confused look. "I thought something bad happened to you! I was really worried!" He said raising his voice a little, but you responded with a smile. He was too cute for you, he may be irritated, but he's too cute for you to get mad.

"I'm sorry, jagi." You said and held his hands. "Why don't you take a shower and let's cuddle before going to bed? Since you're all sweaty right now." You said. Jimin planted a short kiss in your forehead and said, "I'll get back on you." Then you giggled and got back on what you're reading.

As soon as Jimin get ready for bed, wearing a pajama that matches yours, you put down your book and fixed Jimin's side of the bed. Jimin lied beside you, turning against you and you gave him a hug knowing that you'll be the big spoon for tonight.

Silence hovering the room until Jimin turned to face you and he hugged you tight. "If something bad really happens to you, I don't know what will happen to me." He said out of the blue. You gave him a kiss on his forehead and said, "Jagi, I'm fine. I'm breathing. It won't happen again, I promise." You said and hugged him tighter than before.

"Yeah, it won't happen again because if it does, I swear I might burn that book of yours." He said while slowly moving far from you. You gave him a sad look and he hugged you. This time he's the big spoon. "What's so special with that book anyways?" He asked you.

You looked up at him and smiled. "You want to know why?" You started. "The book that I'm reading, it reminds me of us." You said while looking into his beautiful eyes. "The first time we met, our first date, our first kiss, our whole story. Everything that is written in that book reminds me of us. Reading that book is like walking in our memory lane." You can see the sudden change of Jimin's expression, his face softens the moment he heard your words.

"And mostly," You continued. "It reminds me of how much I love you. It reminds me of how much I love us." You said with a joyful tone causing Jimin to smile and blush. You hugged him tight and buried your face in his chest. "I love you so much, Chim. You mean the world to me."

"I love you too, jagi. I love you so so much that you are my world." Jimin replied and gave you a short yet sweet kiss on your lips. The two of you cuddled. Silence hovered your room, knowing that you two are safe in each other's arms.

"So..." You broke the silence a few minutes after. "You won't burn my book, will you?" You said with a smile trying to convince him. "It depends." Is the answer he gave you. Causing you to pout and Jimin chuckled. "Don't worry, jagi. We'll write our own story in our own book, which is in our hearts and minds."

__________________________

Annyeong~ So yeah, my semestral break is about to start in a few days and there will be a chance for me to update (well that is if I won't be a couch potato).

And guys!! okay, I'll just put my fan girl mode on. AAAAAAAA. NAMJOON RELEASED HIS PLAYLIST AND DAMN HIS SONGS ARE GOOD. (a little sad but they're good!!) MONO IS A MASTERPIECE YOU GUYS. I CANNOT. I AM SO PROUD OF MY MAN. LISTEN TO THEM ALL.

MY TOP 3 FAVORITES:
1. seoul
2. moonchild
3. tokyo

BUT THEY ARE ALL GOOD!!!! STREAM!! IT!! NOW!!!!!!

Okay, back to my normal self. Hope you guys liked that and sorry if you don't find it that good hehe. Don't forget to vote. That's all~