Flower // YG

You walked alone on your way to your favorite cafe. You were still in your pajamas and it's still early in the morning. You can feel the cold breeze and you started to feel cold, but you remained unbothered.

You reached your destination. As you open the door, memories started to gather in your mind. You smiled. You ordered your two of your favorite sandwich and also two of your favorite drink. You left the counter and sat in on your favorite spot to wait for your order.

As you sit, you smiled remembering the first time you met your boyfriend. It was in that same spot. There were too many people in the cafe that day, and that seat in front of you was the only one left. It was also raining that day, that's why a lot of people came there to warm their selves up.

You remember a man wearing a black mask together with his all black outfit. He has a milk white complex that made you wonder. He was also wet because of the rain outside. You stared at him the whole time and you did not notice that he's there right in front of you.

He asked if you could share a seat with him, and you said yes. The two of you talked the whole time you were there. You discovered that you two have a lot in common; your love for music, dogs, he has those too. You also share the same meal. You were amazed to meet someone who has the same taste as you.

The two of you didn't even notice the time. You were saddened when he said that he has to go to. As you say your goodbyes, you felt your heart crack a little. You stared at the seat that he left. You can hear the raindrops outside, nature knows how to jam with you. You just stayed there, thinking of the man that just sat down and talked with you.

It was just a little time you had with him, you did not even got his name. It made you curse. You wore your earphones and listened to happy music. Moments later you were shocked. He's there, he's standing in front of you. He was sweaty and out of breath. He said he was sorry, he told you his name and you did the same. He handed you his phone and asked for your number. You gave it happily, smile painted on your face. And we that he left and greeted you happy Valentine's day.

That guy left you two things that day; his name, and a smile on your face.

You were too drowned in your memories that you didn't hear the crew call your name to get your order. You quickly took it and walked home.

You quickly fixed the food you bought and went upstairs. You see your boyfriend sitting in you two's shared bed with a phone in his hand. "Yah! I was worried! Where were yo—"

"Shush." You cut him off. "I went to the cafe and bought us breakfast." You said emphasizing the tray you are carrying. "You should've woke me up!" He said and you gave him look. "Really? Me wake you up? I don't want to end up dead on Valentine's day." You said and chuckled. "And it's supposed to be a surprise, silly. Why should I wake you up?" You continued. He just smiled at what you said, because well, it's true.

"Happy Valentine's, jagi. I do not regret running fast to get your name and number that day." He said and gave you a tight hug. "Woah there," You said and pointed a fork on him  "What did you do to Yoongi? Bring him back." You said jokingly and he just shrugged it off.

"Well, happy Valentine's day too, jagiya. I do not regret sharing my thoughts with you that day." You said and gave him a peck on his lips, and a smile was painted all over his face.

"Oh jagi, this is for you." He said and handed you a flash drive. "What is this for?" You asked. "It's my gift for you. There's a folder there containing a song that I made for you." Your whole face brighten up the moment you heard that he composed a song for you.

"It's entitled 'Flower'. You see, it'll be too common for me to just give you a bouquet of flowers, so I just composed a song for you knowing that you love flowers. But if you want real ones, I can go out and buy—" You cut him out with a kiss. "Jagi, this is perfect. Thank you. I love you very much, Yoongi. Words cannot express how much I love you." You said and kissed him again, this time he kissed you back.

"I love you most, jagi. I may not be vocal about how I feel, but always remember that my love for you will always stay."