Candles // JK

Today is an important day for the both of you. The whole day was a busy day for Jungkook. It's the first time that you two will celebrate Valentine's day. And knowing that you are Jungkook's first ever girlfriend, he got really nervous.

He made sure that everything must perfect. And him being the golden maknae, he can do everything perfectly, but not this time. He's too nervous to function properly, but it's a good thing to have his hyungs behind his back.

The lights are set, the table is properly placed, the food. "Aish! Where's the food!?" Jungkook panicked the moment he saw that there's no food on the table. "Relax, Kook." His tall hyung said. "Jin hyung is still preparing it." Namjoon said while laughing a bit.

Jungkook sighed deeply. "I just want everything to be perfect. I'll do anything for her, the love of my life." Jungkook said and smiled a little. "Woah there, international playboy. No need to be cheesy in front of me." Namjoon said a little disgusted and Jungkook just laughed. "Now just relax and do your part." Jungkook smiled and said, "Thanks, RM hyung."

Jungkook quickly prepared everything. He almost forgot about the flowers, but good thing Taehyung has his back. He checked his phone and called you. "I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock. Be ready, baby." He said and he got ready.

You had no idea where Jungkook will bring you. All you know is that you'll celebrate Valentine's day today, and it made your heart skip the moment you realized that this is the first time.

You checked the clock and you were shocked by the time. Only 30 minutes left until he picks you up. You had no idea what to wear. You slightly panicked but you trusted your instincts. You put on your black off-shoulder dress and matched it with your white heels. You were a little nervous, thinking if Jungkook will find you somehow pretty tonight. You did your make-up lightly and finished it with your red lips.

As you finished applying your make-up, you heard a horn outside your house. It's no other than Jungkook. You got out of your house and saw Jungkook holding a bouquet of your favorite flower. He was frozen, it made you worried. "Kook? Are you okay?" Jungkook made an "O" shape with his mouth. "I'm sorry, baby. You were just... You are so stunning." Jungkook said and it made you blush. "Yah! Stop lying." You said, but Jungkook only chuckled. "I'm just stating facts, baby." He answered.

He courted you inside the car and the whole ride was silent. Jungkook was nervous. He was very nervous, and you found it cute. Minutes later, you guys arrived at your destination. You got out of the car and saw a lot of candles placed beside the pathway, there were also rose petals sprinkled on the path. You smiled. "Did you prepare all of this?" You asked, and you were too happy. "Well, I had some help." Jungkook said and laughed a bit.

You walked hand in hand on the path of rose petals together. You're still wearing the smile that he gave you. At the end of the way, you saw a table for two. You knew it, you'll have a candlelit dinner with him. "You really prepared for this, didn't you?" You commented and giggled. "You can say that." He said and shrugged his shoulder. "You didn't have to—" You said but you saw Jungkook's finger and there was a burn. "Look, baby. You even burned yourself. Is this from lighting the candles?" You said worriedly, and he nodded.

"Look baby, I just want everything to be perfect. This is our first Valentine's day together, and I wanted it to be perfect. After all, a perfect date for my perfect girl." After all the things he said you kissed him suddenly, a kiss full of passion, and he kissed back. "I love you so much, Kookie. Happy Valentine's day." You said while looking deeply in his round brown eyes. He smiled and said, "I love you so much more, baby. Happy Valentine's day."