15: Pills (2)

Chapter 15: Pills (2)
Writer's lonely corner;
Did you guys enjoyed the story so far?
Thanks for the support, I'm so glad my book have reached 1K++!! So I decided to upload this chapter earlier!:)
Remember to vote and comment!

As the cauldron had heated up, she followed Zhi Hao's instruction and poured the Wiederherstellen Spiritual Fluid into the cauldron.

"Increase the heat" Zhi Hao commanded.

(A/n: YES SIR HEHE)

As such, she increases the amount of spiritual energy in her left hand and directed it to the furnace. (Furnace is the body, cauldron is the inside. According to online) From the book she had memorise, Wiederherstellen needs to be heated intensely to start forming.

She added the other spiritual fluids, changing the temperature according to the fluids and after nearly a week in her room she reached the last step.

"To stimulate the pills, you have to add the Fuego Seeds as they are a fire base seed. The heat that comes off from the seed, will then spread the restoring properties in the pill to the body and heat it up. When you're about to break through that hot feeling, Fuego Seeds replaces that. Afterwards, the pills will start restoring their Spiritual Energy, how quick depends on the purity of the pill. If you're ready you can start. Remember this process is the hardest and most tiring, as you are now going to compress everything into a pill." Zhi Hao explains.

Jing Xuan wipes her sweat on her neck, keeping her seriousness she grabbed the Fuego Seeds by her side and toss them into the furnace. Before she transfer her spiritual energy through both of her palm to the Cauldron solidifying the liquid.

It took Jing Xuan about a day, before she heard a 'Poof' sound signifying that the pills are formed.

"Have I succeeded?" Jing Xuan asked breathlessly.

"Take this first." She took a pill from Zhi Hao and popped it into her mouth, very quickly she could feel her spiritual energy returning into her body.

This must be the Restoring Spiritual Pill made by zhi hao... its quick.

"You can check your pills yourself, if there are not formed and are still in liquid form then they are failed products. If its hardened without cracks its great, a little crack is understandable as this is your first time." He explains quickly before he pulls Jing Xuan to check her pills.

Sucking in a deep breath, she slowly opens the lid and looked inside the furnace. Inside the furnace are 8 pills, fully formed however minor cracks could be seen.

"There's 8 of them and most of them have cracks..." She told Zhi Hao dejectedly... however in contrast to her, Zhi Hao was stupefied.

This girl... it's her first time and she is able to refine 8 pills and all are successful although having minor cracks yet she still sound dejected? God save me, Jing Xuan is on a new level. Zhi Hao thought as he looked at Jing Xuan's face.

"Just alright." Zhi Hao stopped himself from giving her any praises.

"Now i should check your purity," he picks up a pill that emits a small glow of red as he analyse and check its purity.

"82% not bad" this is beyond good, this lucky brat.

Before Jing Xuan could comprehend anything, Jing Jie came in with 2 plates full of Pork Buns. As he saw Jing Xuan he seemed to look as though he is about to cry.

"Jiejie! You were in the room for so long... without eating too... Jing Jie was worried..." he started tearing up a little, as he rushes towards Jing Xuan shoving the two plates into her lap.

(A/n: I want a son like Jing Jie! Okay im wayyy too young to be thinking about this...)

"Thank you" she ruffled Jing Jie's head as she started stuffing herself with the Pork Buns. Due to her deep concentration, she hadn't realised that she haven't eaten for a week and a day.

"What about me?" Zhi Hao asked as he eyed the Pork Bun like it was the most delicious food he had ever seen.

"You're bad, you lock JieJie up..." Jing Jie protectively stood in front of Jing Xuan with his arm spread open in attempt to prevent Zhi Hao from getting closer to Jing Xuan as she eats.

"HAHAHA, Jing Jie be nice. Pass these to him" She said as she passed a plate of Pork Bun to Jing Jie, and he reluctantly handed them to Zhi Hao.

After she had rested for a day, Jing Xuan decided to head to town again with Jing Jie to make up for the time where she had left him alone.

"Jing Jie, is there anything you want?" Jing Xuan asked as they were walking down the street hand in hand.

"Hehe, Jing Jie just want to be with jiejie"

(A/n I cant too cute!!!)

"Awww" Jing Xuan picked him up and kisses his cheeks as he looked shyly at her.

Right at that moment, a man with a mask covering half of his face walked towards Jing Xuan however his eyes was glued on the little puff ball in Jing Xuan's arm.

As he walked towards them, he towers over Jing Xuan as he reaches out and grabbed Jing Jie away from her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" She asked startled, and a distinct scent of Lavender and Scandlewood surrounds her.

What is this smell? It almost smelled familiar...

"Cute" he said.

(A/n: We all know who he's referring to;p)

You hateful creature He thought as he glared at Jing Jie, causing Jing Jie to shiver.

"Isn't he?" Jing Xuan failed to notice that he was talking about her and rubbed Jing Jie's head affectionately.

Rubbing his head?

TingXiao grabbed her hand that was rubbing Jing Jie's head.

"Don't rub his head." He said seriously.

"Uh, okay..." she replied a bit stupefied at his reaction.

Master... you're just scaring Miss Mu... Haku and Xiao Er thought as they looked at their master's face and Miss Mu's face before shaking their heads.

I hope you guys don't mind my comments randomly throughout the story i just have to!