38: Promise

[Math and social studies exams tomorrow please kill me now... But i still wanted to upload so here ya go:)] * Warning; Next chapters and torture scenes may be psychotic so please be warned.

Jing Xuan opened her tired and droopy eyes to see the hateful man beside her sleeping soundly. He was so full of vigour that he had taken her countless of times yesterday.

Jing Xuan indeed felt anger towards the very man next to her that she love. Trying to get out of bed, he could feel his grip tightening on her. Slapping it as hard as she could, she got off the edge of the bed.

As her feet reaches the ground, and when she tried to stood up a piercing pain shot up from her legs to her abdomen area. She looked hatefully at the TingXiao that was asleep with a happy and blessed face.

All she could do was to sneak back into her bed as she waits for the monster beside her to finally wake up. As she was falling back asleep, the slight tossing bought the sleepiness out of her. Glaring at the TingXiao who's eyes are slowly opening.

"Good morning wife~" TingXiao greeted in a awfully pleasant mood.

"hmph" she scoffed and turned around.

TingXiao chuckled at her cute behaviour, he knew yesterday when he kept taking her again and again even though she begged for him to spare her yet he did not stop. How could he stop after taking in the sweet allure of his wife.

"baby~" TingXiao wined as he slips his hand around her waist, pulled her into his chest as he buried his head into her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Heartless man." She said softly yet loud enough for him to hear it.

"I'm sorry Xuan er. To atone for my sins, I will give you anything you want."

"Anything i want?" she asked to confirm.

"Yes anything."

"I want you to be my maid for a day."

"Sure." He readily accepted

"really?" Jing Xuan couldn't believe it.

"Anything for my wife" he said sweetly as he planted a light feathery kiss on Jing Xuan's forehead. Jing Xuan heart melts, how could she stay mad at him.

"It's okay, i was just joking." Jing Xuan said as she rest her head on TingXiao's chest wanting more of his warmth, when she suddenly remembered Yu Xuan.

She stood up as she pointed at TingXiao, "Yu Xuan!" She reminded him as she quickly put on her robe, however her legs gave her away as she wobbles.

TingXiao quickly got up and picked her up, laying her gently on their bed. "Its all you fault!" Jing Xuan pointed a finger at TingXiao's chest, had he not...

"Well, that's also your fault..." he pouted.

"Mine!?" Jing Xuan said in disbelief.

"Yes. If wife had not look at me with that seductive look, had not have such a lovely body, and sweet voice your husband- i would not have lost control."

This... this man actually have the nerve to blame it out me.

"Nonsense."

"Do you know how you drive me insane with your looks and body?" TingXiao asked as he lick Jing Xuan's neck causing her to shiver. Teasingly, he bit down on her skin causing her to let a moan out.

He chuckled loudly as he called for the maids in, all JingXuan could do was send him murderous glares, which TingXiao felt cute.

"Help JingXuan clean up and bring in breakfast, we will dine here together." The maids all bowed their head at their Master's word as they helped Jing Xuan to dress up.

"liu" TingXiao called out as he stood at the hallway to his study room.

"Yes master" Liu appeared like the wind as he kneeled in front of TingXiao.

"How is that woman doing?" He asked.

"The rat tore some of her skin and thats all." Liu reported.

"Good, JingXuan and i will be visiting her either today or tomorrow. Feed her well, so she will be able to keep up with my wife's games" Liu saluted to TingXiao before he disappeared like he appeared, quick and mysteriously.

After JingXuan had finish getting ready, she started cultivating since TingXiao had yet to arrive. The similar heating feeling could be felt in her body, a light smile played on her lips when she finally broke through to the Sun Rank causing a burst of yellow light to surround the manor.

She lifted her lids as she looked around, TingXiao is on the bed as he looked at her sweetly. Then it hit Jing Xuan, why is she still cultivating, she found the love of her life and why is she trying to leave now?...

Why do i still cultivate?... I cultivating because i wanted to leave and return home but now... I don't want to leave this place and return home. TingXiao would not be there and...

Without realising, Jing Xuan eyes started tearing up and a drop of tear escapes her eyes. Flowing down on her pretty face, this caught the TingXiao who was sitting on the bed off guard.

He hurried over to her as he wiped the tears away from her face, picking her up as he placed her in his lap. Comforting her as he caressed her head, "What's wrong?" TingXiao asked worriedly.

"I don't *hiccups* want to leave you..." She cried as she also remembered that she is not originally from this world, what if one day she just disappeared?

"We will always be together. Lets promise each other." TingXiao said as he picks her pinky up and pinky-promised her. They didn't know at that time that their pinky will bring them back together even after fate separated them.