Chapter 10: I Won, Darling

The plane lands and you are still asleep on Toms' shoulder. He shakes your shoulder slightly and whispers into your ear "Darling it's time to wake up." Your eyes blink open slowly "Are we here already?" "Yeah, the plane just landed. How did you sleep the entire flight?" "I was pretty tired." "We did have a very eventful day yesterday." "Ha, yeah we did."

Harrison walks over to you and Tom "We can get off the plane now, you guys coming?" You and Tom get up, Tom walks down the stairs of the plane and you follow. A black SUV is waiting when you reach the bottom. Tom gets in the driver's seat, Harrison in the passengers, you sit in the back behind Tom with Harry and Zane next to you. "Is everybody ready?" Tom asked. Harry speaks up first "Yeah we're ready." Tom takes the car out of the park and hits the gas pedal.

-

The car drives into a neighborhood where the roads were all dirt, Tom makes a left turn. Shortly after the car stops in front of a large house. "Tom this is a pretty nice house." You shouted half way up the many stairs to the front door. He hurries up to meet you and responds "Only the best for you." He pulls a key out of his pocket and unlocks the door. You step inside and giggle when you see the orange kitchen and dining room. "Why are you laughing?" "It's orange." "I thought it would be charming. if you don't like it I guess we could redo it." "No, we can keep it like this." "Only if you want to." "Let's keep it like this. We should get to work on finding Carson." "Good idea. We should set up in the basement."

Tom opens a door to a stairwell. "Harry, Zane help me set up downstairs. Harrison help Y/n bring in the luggage from the car and put it in everyone's room." Harrison asks Tom "Who's room is who's?" "I'm in the masters, you are the room to the left down that hall, harry you are on the right, Zane is in the room downstairs to the right, that leaves us with you Y/n." "Where am I going to sleep?" "Well, there is one room left downstairs that I was going to let Carson sleep in when we locate him," He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "I was thinking maybe you could sleep with me in the masters." "Oh...Um...Okay." "If you don't want to you don't have to" "I mean like only sleep right, Tom?" "Yeah, nothing other than sleeping." "Okay."

You and Harrison walk outside to the car. "That was really awkward, huh?" "What do you mean?" "That whole thing between you and Tom inside just a minute ago." "Yeah, that was pretty awkward. I didn't think he was going to do that." "I had no idea either." "Really you're his best mate though." You open the trunk of the car to start grabbing luggage. "I am but this is the first time anything like this has happened to Tom." "This mob stuff?" "No, him actually liking a girl and building a relationship with them like he has with you." "He's never had a girlfriend?" "Not since Dom gave him the mob, just a lot of one night stands basically." "Whoa really?" "Yup." "We have to stop talking and bring in the luggage, Haz." "Okay if you say so."

-

After about half an hour later you and Harrison finished with your task so you decide to head downstairs to see how Tom, Harry, and Zane are doing. You walk down the stairs with your hand on the rail. You walk in to see Harry with headphones on looking at his computer. Zane typing away on the keyboard of his computer. Tom, as usual, was on his phone talking to someone. It makes you wonder why he is always on the phone, you never been on the phone nearly as much Tom is. Then again you were a better a mob leader and busier and hired people for that. Toms mob was smaller, could that be how he nearly won and stole your mob.

You walk over to the corner where Zane set up and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, do you have any leads yet?" "Hey, we're getting closer there are only a couple places he could be around the area, in Milford, there is only one place he could be." "Where's that?" "Acorns resort, you can either camp there or rent a cabin." "Have you checked who has rented their cabins within the last month?" "Um no. Why?" "Just check." "It will take a while to hack into their system to see. Why do you care I doubt he is there?" "Zane, do as I say." "Okay." "Let me know when you get in." "Yes, I will." "Thanks, Zane." "Welcome."

You walk over to Harry, you see that he is watching Camera footage on his computer. You gently take the headphones off his head, "So what did you find out from the footage?" "Well from the traffic cameras it shows that every night he comes back somewhere in the town. But the traffic cameras only went so far so we don't know where." "That's great news Harry, I think I know where he is." "How the bloody hell do you know where he is?" "You will learn someday, Harry." "What happens when you're wrong?" "I'm never wrong."

"Y/n, I got in." "Great, Harry come 'ere and see if I'm wrong." You look through the list of names that have rented a cabin and a particular one catches your eye. "Iggy Terrell" You mumble. "What?" Harry and Zane shout at the same time. "He is Iggy Terrell." "How do you know?" "Harry I spent my whole childhood with him I know lots of things. Plus we came when we were kids on vacation at the Acorns Resort in their cabins." 

"Did you even need Zane and I to find him?" "Well yes that was years ago, the memory just came to me after Zane said 'Acorns Resort'." "So do we go to the cabin?" "Harry are you new to this? We will go when we know he is in the cabin. It's also rather late we did land here at nine p.m. its like midnight we should all rest and we will go early tomorrow morning." "Sounds good," Harry stated. Zane shook his head while shutting down his computer.

You walk over to Tom, you take his phone from his grasp to hang up his call. "What was that for?" "We know where Carson is." "Really that fast?" "Yeah, I remember coming here on vacation as a kid so I kinda figured he was there again." "Do you want to go now?" "Of course I want to go now. but we need to wait 'till the morning." "Are you sure?" "Yes Thomas I'm extremely sure, we all need to sleep." 

"Okay, I'll race you to bed." Tom dashes up the stares in a blink of an eye. "You are acting like a child!" You shout as you run up after him. When you get to the room you see tom laying on the bed, you close the door then jump on to the bed with him. "I won, darling" "I see that, Thomas." He brushes your hair behind your ear to cup his hand around your check. He kisses you softly on your lips. He pulls away "Good night love." "I guess I have to get ready for bed since you won't distract me." "Oh, you want more?" "Soon Thomas, soon."