Chapter 12: Accident

Tom bolts towards the main building. He can see Zane and Carson just leaving. "GUYS THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!" Tom shouted. The two of them run the remaining distance to Tom. "What's wrong?" Zane asked concerningly. "They...They should be back at the house now, they...They should have their p-phones on them, b-but their not...Not picking up." "Tom, what happened?" "There's no time to explain her we need to get in the car now and make sure they are okay!" Tom stammered. He walks over to the car and motions for them to follow.

The car ride to the house was completely silent. Tom's jaw was clenched, he was angry, having no idea at who. He turns left and then right. He doesn't slow down when he was almost at the house. He looked at the mirror to see if the car was there, it wasn't.

"We can't stay at the house. I don't even know how we are going to find them with all our equipment in there." "What are you talking about?" Carson asked. "Somebody has taken them. I don't know who, but whoever they are will be dead as soon as I can lay my hands on them." "Is it Erik's son, Trevor." "Carson, if I knew I would've of, told you guys by now. Zane grab my phone and call Sam and put it on speaker." Zane reaches his phone from the cup holders and does as he says.

"Hello," Sam says annoyed "are you checking up on me?" "Sam where is Trevor." "What happened?" "Sam tell me where the hell he is now." Tom stammered. "I've been watching him all day, right now he is in a coffee shop talking to some man." "Find out who that man is." "Okay." "So the guy is Mark Sander, looks like he is from Sweden, he has a small but strong mob, seems he works throughout Europe." "Wait, are you sure, how old?" "Um... he's 52." "Shit, he must be working with Trevor." "Mark just picked up his phone, must not be a good call because he is angry, and now getting mad at Trevor." "Are you in the coffee shop?" "No." "Okay, thanks Sam for the help." "Tom, whats going on, are you guys okay?" "Well, me, Zane, and Carson are. Y/n, Harrison, and Harry's current status is unknown." "Tom, what the hell happened?" "We don't know?" "You better find them." "Yeah, we're working on that. We gotta go, I'll update you soon." "Okay, Tom bye."

-

It's been about twenty minutes of driving on the highway, all three of them dead silent. Zane had about enough and was curious as to what the plan was. "Tom where are we going?" "I don't know just far enough till we are safe and can find out where they are." Carson joins the conversation "Tom, we don't have time on our hands if we want to find them we have to start now. That's my sister out there that I haven't seen in two years, and I'm not about to lose her now." "Carson that's my best mate, my brother, and the woman I love. You may think I don't care, but I do. I want to find them and kill whoever did this, but I also know they are all highly trained and that Y/n is the most skilled, trained, and powerful mobster I've ever met." "You do have a point."

Tom's phone suddenly rings, indicating a phone call. Zane reaches over to grab the phone and answer it. He looks at the screen, "Tom it's Harrison." Zane answers the call and puts it on speaker. "Tom, There's...There's been an ac-accident. Y/n is hurt badly." "Harrison where are you/" Tom asked worriedly. "We crashed into some of the trees along the highway." "Is Harry okay?" "Yeah, Harry and I are good just some scrapes and bruises. Y/n she was the one driving and it seems like whoever hit us was aiming for her." "Ok just hang tight we are on our way, check to see if she has a pulse." "She has a pulse."

"Okay, that's good. Why did you guys not go back to the house?" "There was this strange black van outside of it, we assumed someone found us so we drove back to the highway trying to figure out what to do but then we got hit." Tom grips the steering wheel tighter causing his knuckles to go white. "Harrison, we just drove by the house, there was no van." Carson sees the SUV in the distance, "Hey Tom I think that's them." "Yeah, it is. Harrison we are going to hang up we see the car and are coming to get you." "Okay, Tom."

Tom pulls the car over, gets out, and dashes over to the crashed car. Carson sprints closely behind. "Carson get Harrison and Harry to the car, I'll get Y/n." Tom shouted once he got to the car. Tom yanks the driver's the door opened, as he does your body starts to fall out. He quickly moves to catch or limp body. "Y/n, It's okay we are here now." He mumbles. He picks up your body, carefully walks to the car, and sits down in the back seat holding you. He looks around the car to make sure everyone was there.

Zane now in the driver's seat asks "Tom where are we going?" "We are going to Andie's, she's a surgeon." "Who's Andie?" "A friend." "She lives in Junction City." Harry looks over to Tom concerned, "Tom, do you really think it's a good idea to take Y/n to get help from Andie?" "It's the best thing we can do since we've been compromised." "It's Andie though." "Yes I know, but she's a great surgeon." Tom cups your cheek and kisses your forehead, "It's Y/n's best chance." "I guess we get to see an old friend then." "Yeah, I guess so, Harry."