Chapter 21: Scream

"Carson I don't care how risky this is I'm going in with or without you." "Fine, I'll go in just so you won't die alone." "We're not going to die." Tom said with confidence. "Hmm, you don't know that." "Whatever, I'm done with this I'm going in." He stated as he pulled his gun in front of himself. Carson does the same and walks behind Tom.

Tom and Carson walk down hallways after hallways till they reach a room where they hear a man shouting. They stand outside of the room for a while to wait for the right time to burst in. Tom looks at Carson signaling that it's time. Carson turns the nob of the door and Tom runs in and Carson right behind. They start shooting. Once the room had enough red scattered everywhere and no one was shooting them back, they see Charles across the room holding a gun.

"Where is she?" "She?... Oh Y/N, she's in my clinical room." "What the hell did you do to her?" Tom asked with a firm jaw and steady grasp on the gun. "I didn't hurt her," He responded offended that he thought he would hurt her. "I'm hurt that you think I would harm her. I love her." "Are you sure? People don't kidnap who they love." "Touche." "Can I see her?" "Not just yet but I think you do want to see this one thing first." "Well, then what is it?" "Follow me"

Charles led them to a different room. When they walk in they see Harrison tied to a chair sitting at the middle of a table. There was a computer set in front of Harrison. "Come this way you need to watch something." The only one talking is Charles but the confused looks Harrison, Tom, and Carson shared said enough. Tom and Carson made their way towards the computer and Harrison. Charles tapped the space bar and a video of Harrison the night you gave him the file to study appeared across the screen.

Harrison gulps as he knew what Charles was showing them. He thinks to himself, 'Guess there was really a camera in every room.' After you left the room he started thinking about you since he was alone he started thinking out loud. 'This is basically a video confessing my love to my best mate's wife, shit shit shit.' He said in his mind. Harrison is worried he has no idea how Tom will react, which is the scariest part.

Tom leans forward and presses the space bar. He looks at Charles, "What the hell is this?" "Exactly what it is." "There's no way you could have Harrison on tape in my own home." Harrison speaks up, "He has hidden cameras all over the mansion. That's why we left to Andie's." Tom looks Harrison dead in the eyes, "So this is true then? That's what you're saying?" "Harrison lowers his head and looks at the ground, "Yes."

Tom looks at Charles again, "Take me to her." "Okay will do, can't promise you will live after. Leave your gun here and Carson stays." "Fine, only if you leave yours." Neither of them knew that the other had another gun hidden on them. Charles walked out of the room and Tom followed.

-

The door opens again and brings more light, but this time it brought Tom as well. Tom ran over to you and kissed you on the forehead. "Are you okay?" "Can't you obvious tell that I'm strapped to a bed in a clinic room of the Russ mob?" You said sarcastically. "Why are you here?" "Turns out I'm pregnant." "What?!" You shouted happily. "Not yours, his." You said pointing towards Charles standing in the corner. "What?" "It's part of his 'master plan'" You mumbled sarcastically.

Tom's face went serious, "I promise I will get you out of here." "Promise all you want I don't think we will both make it out of here alive. Well, I would," You look at him with tears in your eyes, "He's going to kill you." He cuffs your cheek. "Don't say that darling, even if I do die I will be with you, and I will always protect you." "I saw the ring. It's really pretty, thank you." "You weren't meant to go rummaging around in my nightstand drawer."

"I love you so much, and I wish that this isn't our last goodbye." "Y/N, this will not be our last. You are leaving with me today, I want to see you rock that ring." You lean up to kiss him. Your hand is strung through his messy hair. His hand is cuffing your cheek. The kiss wasn't long but it was different from the others you have shared. It was one that could be the last whether it was accepted or not.

"Okay, I think that is enough." Charles interrupted. Tom smoothly grabs a gun from his ankle and aims it towards Charles. "Not a wise decision." He stated pulling out a gun from behind him. Charles aims the gun towards Tom. "I'm done with this Charles, this sick game you are playing with us ends here." Tom pulls the trigger. Charles pulls the trigger right after him. The room filled with loud noises. A body falls to the ground, and you scream louder then you have before.