Chapter 2 ✨

Day 1. Part 1 - "Can you help me pee?"

"Oh my gosh, Kim Taehyung!" I exclaimed, walking towards the dark haired boy.

I couldn't believe it. I never thought the day would come where I would come face to face with this ethereal human being. He was standing right in front of me in all his glory.

I brought my hands up to his face to confirm if it was all real or not. He held my hands softly as his piercing eyes stared right into my wide ones, taking my breath away.

His cheeks felt so smooth and delicate against my hands when I carefully traced his skin.

He suddenly held my waist, pulling me dangerously close to himself. I suddenly forgot how to breathe. My heart started pounding hard against my chest.

His head was leaning down to the crook of my neck and his body was weighing down on me. I couldn't decipher what was happening that I closed my eyes shut, flustered, and opened them again.

Bright light illuminated the unknown room as I was still trying to force my eyes to open. My head was throbbing and I felt a very heavy weight on my right side.

I groaned and tried to push whatever was trying to squish me to death. My brother must have been itching to get beaten, interrupting my precious sleep like this.

"Get off me! What are you even doing in my room!" I yelled after mustering up my energy to scream, only to be shocked afterwards.

My voice was one octave lower than normal. I got confused out of my mind. What did I eat yesterday to ruin my voice like this?

But what confused me more was the fact that my voice sounded awfully similar to that of someone I knew.

My thoughts were interrupted by the familiar deep voice coming out from the man next to me. "Ugh, shut up and let me sleep. Besides, this is my room, not yours," he groaned and turned to the other side.

I snapped my head towards him and my eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Taehyung?!" I gasped and jumped out of the bed, screaming for my dear life.

What am I doing in the same room, ON THE SAME BED WITH HIM? How did he get here? How did I get here? When did I fly to Korea? Is this a dream? Why is he so adorable sleeping like that?

He sat up on the bed, scratching his messy hair and squinting his eyes while looking at me. "Jungkook-ah, why are you acting so odd? Did you have some weird dreams again? I don't know you but I'm so freaking tired from all those practices yesterday, so I'm just gonna go to Hobi-hyung's room."

He left the room hugging his pillow, leaving me there dumbfounded. Jungkook? Is he dreaming or something? I felt weird and I sure as heck didn't know how I got here.

Looking around the surroundings, I ran towards a door that seemed to be leading to the bathroom. As soon as I went inside, I looked at the mirror.

... what...

WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?!

ARE MY EYES PLAYING TRICKS ON ME OR AM I NOT ME, BUT JEON JUNGKOOOOOK?!

This can't be happening. This is not real. Why would I be in his body? That's just impossible. This must be my dream continuing. Yeah, that must be it. I mean I can't possibly-

My eyes landed on something. Something that I had. That golden earring with green gem was hanging on my right ear.

I wore this earring on my left ear before I went to sleep. Wait. How does he have this? Don't tell me our souls were actually switched because of this stupid antique thing which I know absolutely nothing about?!