Chapter 15 ✨

Day 9 Part 1 - "I'm just a dainty little flower"

I walked out of the bathroom and stepped inside the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Y/N must be a heavy sleeper," Hoseok said as he walked past me to grab a carton of milk from the fridge.

I forced a laugh. "Sometimes..."

"Must be getting her beauty sleep... She's really pretty, right?" He nudged me and I blushed.

"No," I mumbled.

"Ay maknae, stop lying to yourself. You actually like her, don't you? It's written all over your face." He gulped his milk so loudly.

I scoffed, "I wish."

"Huh?" He frowned.

"Nothing, hyung." I continued what I was doing.

💫💫💫

"Wahh, maknae! You prepared all these?" Namjoon exclaimed. "Come here."

I giggled as he pulled me and gave me a bro hug.

"Where's Y/N?" Jimin looked around as he took his seat.

"Ugh," I mumbled and walked out of the kitchen. "I'll go get her."

I barged inside my room and walked over to my bed before pulling the sleeping beauty's arms, almost dropping her body on the floor during the process.

"Is your zodiac sign sloth? Because you're really being one right now, get up!" I yelled.

He didn't even budge.

I couldn't slap my own face, so I decided to go with the second best option.

I tickled him all over his body and he squirmed and finally woke up from the dead.

"What the heck, Y/N?" He groaned.

"Get up and have your breakfast. We're leaving in 20." I rummaged through my wardrobe and threw some clothes at him.

He nodded slowly with his eyes closed, pouting, looking like an adorable sleepy baby.

...

Did I just think that I'm cute?

I'm starting to become crazy...

I left the room and sat between the boys to eat my breakfast.

"Is she awake?" Jimin asked and I hummed.

After around ten minutes, he came out, fully dressed and washed up, with a light makeup.

I gawked at him.

He could do makeup this well? He's literally good at everything, isn't he...
I just failed as a girl...

"Good morning, Y/N!" They all greeted.

He smiled and sat next to me. "Y-Yeah, good morning everyone."

"Do you want to go to our practice with us?" Jimin asked putting his arm around his shoulders.

Jungkook looked at me as if he was asking me for permission.

I only stared back, asking for his permission.

"Yes, you should visit and watch us practice," Hoseok joined.

All of them except Yoongi agreed as he was worried about rumors spreading if 'I' visited. Still, being disguised as a staff seemed pretty interesting.

"I guess it won't hurt if you visited for one day," I muttered and started eating.

💫💫💫

"No, do it like this!" Jungkook kept scolding me during practice.

"Yah! What's the difference?" I huffed.

He was pointing out my every movement. Every time I asked him why my dancing was wrong, he would say that I wasn't putting in enough energy or power. It was so tiring.

"You can do these movements powerfully because you're a muscle pig, while I'm just a dainty little flower. Get that inside your head!"

He scoffed, "You're now that 'muscle pig' so you should easily be able to dance with power. Get that inside your thick head."

"Do you understand what they're bickering about?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

The latter only shook his head with his face twisted in pain, trying to make sense of the conversation.

"How do you know these choreographies so well, Y/N?" He asked.

Jungkook panicked and looked around the room with shaky eyes, thinking about what to say.

"He- I mean, she watched the videos I sent her which recorded me dancing these new choreographies," I answered for him.

"O...kay," Namjoon drawled.

"Then," Jin spoke up, walking towards us. "Let's see Y/N dance in Jungkook's place."

Oh?

I encouraged him to do it as well and pushed him to the center.

The music started and everyone cheered as he started dancing. He was executing every move perfectly and I stood there shook over how great he was dancing in my body.

He smirked at me as if he was saying "The vessel doesn't matter as long as the person inside is good at dancing."

I suddenly felt humiliated and stomped out of the room. My blood was boiling all of a sudden, anger seeping into my brain.

"Hey, what's wrong?" My voice echoed through the hallway.

"Nothing," I hissed.

I kept walking and entered an empty room to be alone, wanting to cool off, but he kept following me.

"Get out," I yelled at him and he flinched.

"Why are you so angry? What did I do?"

I scoffed and sat on the sofa.

"Maybe you didn't realize, but I'm giving my all to keep up with your practices," I spat bitterly. "To you, it may seem trivial and easy, but to me, it's draining all of my energy... I tried my best to act like I knew everything for the past few days and yet, you're here mocking my actions."

I could hear my heart beating harder against my chest due to the heavy emotions I was feeling. I was exasperated and disappointed.

He slowly took small steps towards me while whispering, "I wasn't mocking you. I'm sorry if it got out that way, but I was only trying to help you do it correctly."

He squatted down before me and held my hands. I got surprised by what he said next.

"You did amazing in my place, Y/N. Nobody would've done it as half as good as you did. Thank you."

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and heat rushing up to my cheeks, my anger being forgotten because of the newfound emotion that was filling me bit by bit.

I nodded, looking down at the floor.

"We'll go for dinner after the practice is over, okay?"

I nodded again, biting my lips as he smiled at me weirdly.

————————————————————
A/N: I'm back ayy

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💜