Chapter 27 🖤

Day 14 - "It's all over now"

Your POV

It was another busy day for the boys. Comeback was in three days and they were getting ready to leave for practice.

It was a busy day for me as well. I had to pack all my belongings and prepare to fly back home.

Before that, I had to go shopping for souvenirs and sweets for my family and  some merch for myself. I was so focused on breaking the curse that I forgot all about that. I had a lot to do.

"Y/N?"

I stopped eating and looked up at Namjoon.

"Yes?"

"We heard from Jungkook that you're going back tomorrow," he said, a sad smile on his sleepy face. "It's so soon... It's really unfortunate that we didn't spend that much time together... But next time, I promise that we'll make lots of memories together."

Everyone agreed and cheered together.

Next time, huh?

They thought Jungkook and I were childhood friends so they certainly would think that we would meet next time. I, on the other hand, didn't know just when that 'next time' was.

"Thanks, guys," I giggled. "I really appreciated your hospitality and kindness towards me. The past week has been the best time of my life and I'm really thankful for all of you."

I looked at everyone and my eyes lingered a bit more on him.

My heart ached when I held his eyes and I quickly turned away.

"I'm going shopping today for some souvenirs, by the way, and I may also stroll around some parks. I wanted to spend my spare time outside, enjoying the sceneries of Korea, so I might come back later than you guys."

"Will you be okay on your own?" Jimin was worried, like the others.

"I'll be fine." I smiled. "Thank you."

After finishing their breakfast, the boys headed out for their practice.

Jungkook came up to me after they were gone and asked, "Will you really be okay on your own? I could tell them I have an urgent business and-"

"I'm fine, Kookie," I chuckled at his cuteness. "You go practice. You don't have to worry about me, okay?"

He only stared at me, not answering.

"Okay, I'll call you when something happens. Is that good?"

He sighed, giving in. "Alright. But you have to call me when something happens."

I nodded vigorously and pushed him to the door. "Yes, yes, now go! You're gonna be late."

"Wait!"

"What now?"

"Where's my good luck kiss?"

What???

"We're not dating, Jungkook..." I frowned.

He pouted. "On my cheek...?"

He turned into a baby boy all of a sudden.

"No good luck kiss for you," I joked. "I would've loved to give a good luck kiss to Taehyung though."

He gawked at me in betrayal and stomped out of the apartment.

I cackled before running after him to stop him. I tugged his arms, turning him around and holding onto his shoulders, and standing on my tiptoes, I placed a kiss on his left cheek.

He blinked repeatedly before his cheeks turned pink.

"Good luck, Kookie," I chimed, smiling widely.

He pursed his lips and blinked again, looking at me. "Ah, yes, I-I'll be going then."

I giggled and waved him goodbye. He waved back, stunned, and turned on his heels, walking away.

An unexpected warmth rushes through me because of his adorable behavior, and I stood there, smiling to myself.

Why is he so cute...

💫💫💫

"Aunt?!"

I stood beside an antique shop in shock over who I saw. The woman stopped on her tracks while entering the shop and turned her head to me. She gave me her usual, warm smile and walked up to me before hugging me.

"My dear Y/N, what are you doing here alone?"

"Wha- Wait, wait, wait." I broke the hug and stared at her in disbelief. "What are you doing here? Didn't you leave for Canada?"

"Ah, yes, I did. As soon as I arrived back, I hated it, and so, I'm travelling again." She chuckled and her eyes landed on my earrings. "Anyway, how are you, my dear. How's it going with bunny boy? You're living with him, right?"

"Oh..." I forced a laugh. "We actually broke the curse yesterday and... I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"This soon?" Her eyebrows jumped. "I expected it to take a little while longer."

I cringed. "Well... It's all over now..."

She took notice of my dejected expression and sighed.

"Come on, honey. Let's go shopping together."

——————————————————————
A/N: On a side note, I wanted to say that Jungkook is such a sweetheart omg. The boy is just so adorable and sweet, I can't handle. My heart goes boom boom (lmao) but it also hurts because of him and he's not even my bias 😭

 My heart goes boom boom (lmao) but it also hurts because of him and he's not even my bias 😭

Anyways, do y'all think this story's gonna have a happy ending or a sad ending?