Robotic Blow Up Part 1

Description - The Midtown High School Teachers decided to set up a fun project. Each team would have to build a robot. They had about a month to build this machine. At the end the robots would fight the other robots with a remote control. (Lmao I loved watching these things) the judges would be none other than The men themselves. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. There was also the other judge, a very special guest. Especially since she was a real life princess. ;)

Peter's POV

It was a basic Wednesday for Peter. He was in his seventh period Robotics Class and was dreading the news. Their teacher, Mr. Kassan had mentioned he had a big announcement yesterday.

Mr. Kassan was to supposedly tell his class today. Peter was seemingly very excited and awaited the results.

"Hello class. As you know, yesterday I told you I had a big announcement.  Well here its is! You will be in groups of three, your choice, to build robots! These Robots will be put to the test in a fighting ring with with other bots." The class cheered in excitement. Peter was happy as well since he had just finished another project at the lab.

He could work on another thing. With his partners too. Ned, MJ and Peter gave eachother glances. They knew they were partners already.

Then what caught even more surprise, is when Mr. Kassan continued, "You will have three special judges. It will be none other than Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. The avengers will be observing the fight. We strung high for this, so you should all be grateful. It's not only that, but a very special guest. You will find out who she is the day of the fight."

I was dumbfounded. How long dad known about this, and not tell him? This had to be planned for a while. Or atleast yesterday he could of told me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the annoying voice of Flash, "Penis Parker is about to get exposed! None of the avengers or as you say Mr. Stark will know about you!"

The class just stared. No one actually believed me. And that was the light end of it. I was actually his kid! Like the avengers adopted me.

Only Ned and Michelle knew the full truth, of me being spiderman and the avengers kids. They have been to my house before, and they are going to be there a lot more because of this project.

So I didnt even care to respond to Flash's false accusations.  So when the bell rang I carelessly walked out of the class as Flash yelled, "Oh look, he is not answering because we are right! It'll be all over for you Penis!

The worst thing was, Flash followed me out. Shoving me. I didnt actually care as only Happy would be picking me up.

But for some reason the car was in front if the school. I didnt want the car to show up in the front so people wouldnt see it. Happy usually drive it off to the side.

Even Flash who was mildly rich was staring in awe at my car which I was heading to. So were a lot of other kids. I am definitely going to get asked a lot of questions tomorrow.

I opened the car door to see Auntie Nat. She seemed angry. She probably saw Flash shoving me. Uh oh. I was going to quickly get in and ask her to go. But that clearly didn't happen.

That didn't happen because Flash had to stupidly say, "No way that is Penis's car! Hey who are you in there? One of so called Mr. Starks maids."

I saw Nats expression and it was worse. I whispered to her, "Please don't do this....auntie please don't." But she obviously was not in the mood to listen. So she opened her door and walked out.

She was in her suit because she just got off of a mission it seems. I noticed she had some cuts, implying that the enemy was a bit if a struggle. Which led on to me thinking she was already ticked off.

When she got out of the car the other kids gasped

When she got out of the car the other kids gasped. She walked towards flash. With I am sure of, evil intentions.

"Don't talk to my Peter like that" and she walked back in. Her tone was so scary. I've never heard her voice like that before.

I swear Flash peed himself, with that look on his face. Fan girls and boys rushed up to the car to get an autograph, but she just drive away.

"So you want to tell me who that kid was?"

"His name is Flash. You didnt have to do that. Please don't worry about it." I respond.

"Okay, well...tell me if he bothers you again. By the way Steve is making spaghetti for dinner."

The rest if the car ride was silent. And we arrived at the tour.

I didn't have homework today. I finished it in class. So now I just have to wait for food.
I get bored so I text the Ned and Michelle.

                                                                 Peterman   
                                             Hey any of you alive?

NedLeeds
Alive and thriving

M-chay
Nope. I'm dead.

                                                                 Peterman
                                 We need a name for our bot.

M-chay
Speaking of names,
Neds needs to change.

NedLeeds
What no? Mine is fine.

                                                                 Peterman
                                                 It's boring my dude.

Suddenly I hear loud wind from downstairs

                                                                 Peterman
                                                     I have to go guys
M-chay
Alright, yeet

I rush downstairs and excitment overcomes me. I see my all time Vine Best Friend.

"Shuri! I yell

We rush to eachother and hug. I yell "Its Wednesday my dudes! AHHHHHHHH"

The only ones who understands vines are Clint, Auntie Natasha, Sam and Wanda, so they are laughing quietly. Uncle Bucky and Steve are straight up confused. Lastly Dad and T'Challa are just shaking their heads

Shuri then hands me something. I can already tell what it is by the look on her face.

I open it and grin like an idiot, "Its an avacado...thanks. Then we break out laughing.

Then dad says, "They are staying for a few days to handle some...mishaps that recently happend. They will also stay for that competition with your boys thingy."

I nod and just joke with Shuri.

Hey. So this "One-shot" story will last 3 parts. Lmao hope you like it. You can leave requests right here or dm me.