Robotic Blow up Part 2

Description: Hanging out with Shuri for a few and Making the bot with Mj and Ned in the Lab. What should they name Le bot?

Steve was just about done with the spaghetti. No one knew when he learned how to cook and why. But who cares. Its was good.

People just grabbed a plate and started to get some. It was already so good. Steve just enjoyed seeing the looks on people faces when they ate his cooking. At some point Clint called him a Proud American Mom Role Model.

Of course steve git mad, but he ended up taking it as a compliment.

Shuri leaned in to touch Peter's plate when he yelled, ''DONT TOUCHA MY SPAGET''

The avengers just stared at them laughing. To Peter Steve and Pepper were the moms. Tony was the dad. Clint, Natasha, Bucky, T'Challa, and Sam were the cool aunts and uncles. Shuri, Ned and MJ were like his siblings.

Even if not by blood. Peter had a family. A family he loved and they loved him back. They were all there for eachother and he wouldnt change it.

Dinner was soon over and Peter went to bed. Dreading the school that came tommorow. (The next day is Friday btw)

____._.____time skip____._.____

To Peter's surprise school went by fast that day. Flash was nowhere to be seen and he was left unscathed. Ned and MJ were coming over and staying the night to work on the bot.

He didnt know who would pick him up, but his two bestfriends were going. He was hoping it was not his Uncle Bucky. Whenever he knew I had my friends come over he would try to come. He wants to scare my friends. And hell. He would sure be successful doing it.

Bucky tried convincing the avengers multiple times before but they always said no. He had hoped today was not the day they said yes.

Well. IT WAS.

HE WAS WEARING HIS MISSION CLOTHES TOO. WITH HIS MASK!

They walked toward the car. Peter could feel the tension and fear in the air already.

"Hey uncle Bucky!" Was all Peter said. His back was toward us as he leaned on the car.

The three looked at the man as he turned back to face them.

Ned was S H A K I N G but also internally fangirling with fear

Ned was S H A K I N G but also internally fangirling with fear. (Me when he was first introduced)

"Привет, Паук. Почему вы и ваши друзья не садитесь в машину. Это будет веселая прогулка. Я обещаю тебе." (Hello Spider. Why dont you and your friends get in the car. It will be a fun little ride. I promise you.)

Peter knew Bucky only used his Russian when he was scaring people or talking behind someone's back, or atleast pretending to with auntie nat.

They taught Peter a bit so he would partly understand. He now knew a broken version of Russian.

Peter motioned his friends to come in and they did.

The Car ride was so quiet. But what my question was why did we stop.

We stopped in the middle of somewhere.

He opened the door and came out with a man in ropes. "Sorry kids. Had to take a quick detour"

We. Were. S H O O K.

The man had muffled screams but all we did was drive off. They reached the tower and quickly rushed inside. HELL NO THEY WERE NOT DEALING WITH THAT.

They went through security and finally made it to the lab.

Making the bot was quite easy. To do it with his friends made it better.

The bad thing was we couldn't find a name. (drop a suggestion ;)

Peter was pretty sure they were discussing it for an hour.

They checked the time and it was 7:00 they decided to go down to the kitchen an get a snack.

They heard laughing of four people and wanted to see what was going on. What did they see. This.

Bucky was now in his casual clothes laughing with Sam, Steve and Natasha

Bucky was now in his casual clothes laughing with Sam, Steve and Natasha. His demeanor was no longer scary and dark, but happy and welcoming.

They were watching a something on the Stark Pad.

It turned out to be the reactions of Peter, Ned and Michelle in the car.

It was hilarious to the four standing in front of them. It was honestly like Natahsa had her own spidey sense as she turned to face the kids hiding in the corner.

She smiled, "You guys can come out. We are more than happy to let you see your own reactions."

They were really making fun or Peter, MJ and Ned.

That night ended up having seven people watching random videos and laughing all night. They order Pizza and soon fell asleep on the couch.

______time_skip______

The next day resulted in adding some touches to the coding itself. The bot was slightly glitching and had a lag. The coordination with the remote was slightly off so they had to fix it.

It worked better than the first time when they made it explode. The remote was the easiest to assemble.

The teacher also made them record their progress so they could see if they really did it. The process was to be

Then Tony decided to walk in.

"Hey what are you guys doing" tOny sAid. The kids were pretty sure he just wanted to be in the video.

"Nothing. Just the bots for class. I thought I already told you Dad- Mr. Stark." Peter answered. He knows he accidentally called him dad and would edit out later.

Tony walked out of the room with a smug look on his face. What was he planning? Peter shut off the camera and asked the AI.

"Friday, what did dad leave behind?"

"He left nothing Peter."

"oKay sUre" is all he responded with.

__________Time Skip________

The Bots are now done and the videos are now being presented. Peter doesnt have a lit of time as he forgot about the film.

Peter left out a major part though.

Hey guys. I dont like how this one-shot is turning out. So I'm going to start a nee one already. Leave suggestions!