Internet Friends

YALL IM SO SORRY
I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE
HANDS OF A MURDERER
BUT MY WIFI WASNT WORKING SO IT DIDNT SAVE.
ALLL OF ITS GONEEEEEEE.
I WAS ALMOST DONE TOO. ASJSHUEGSHHSHS
1456 WORDS GONE
So for now you will get a little short. Enjoy

I want to put a lot of effort into Hands Of A Murderer. And I am grief from loosing that draft :)
:')
Save my non existent soul

Let's move on tho~
If I can~

Peter sat at his usual lunch table beside Ned and MJ. It was finally Friday and all three were relieved.

Tony Stark...Peter's father~
Had decided to bring him on a little trip for once. It was apparently a surprise, and Peter was quite frantic about it.

Tony barley brought him on missions or business trips so the kid was mildly confused.

He was just now texting his internet friend about it. Ned seemed quieter than usual, and MJ was just acting normal. He didnt really feel like telling them.

The two internet friends had just found out about eachother a few months ago and became best friends in the mean time.

They always planned to meet up but Peter always got sidetracked by his spiderman duties, and she....well, she was always busy.

With her just being an internet friends, he told her about being spiderman. Stupid, am I right?

He tried to take some precautions, and only mentioned having powers. Never the super hero name.

He was said to be a city superhero and she never really believed it. He didnt mind it though, they were still very good friends. In addition, it made it easier for him to keep his identity hidden.

Moving on...The girl said she was a Princess. Of a secretly advanced third world country. It sounded very unbelievable. .

She said the name of the place she lived in was Wakanda.

Peter had looked into it, and saw it was only a poor farming country. He took that as the truth.

*CHucKle* Boy, was he wrong.

Well, her name was Shuri.

He had really liked that name. It was uncommon and fairly interesting.

Yet, he never believed she was a princess of a hidden country.

They both thought they were normal human beings trying to be special.

But, that clearly wasn't the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last bell of the day rung and all the kids rushed out. He said his good byes to Ned and MJ, and completely evaded Flash.

It was a Friday and he just wanted to go home.

He was about to reach the door when his spidey sense went off.

It was practically screaming at him to move, but he just ignored it. He didnt want to reveal himself, especially not in front of his school.