Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We survive

We immediately packed our things, we can't risk staying any longer into this place when Cha said that this is a riot. The glass house was shaking, and it's already breaking and because of this, we really should move out. It is like its happening again from what we have been experienced in the earthquake that comes after the flood. What does it take for a human being to live in a place without hindrances? I guess, in Noble Land, it won't happen but when on the field, it can't be and also inevitable in every circumstance.

All these fortuitous events, always have to come in one resolution, we would end up dead or we'll found ourselves taking another footstep into a strange land.

I saw Cha heading outside but I immediately stopped her by holding her hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"I'm going back to the tower," she said, but I do not agree to what she's saying, "I have my things there and I couldn't leave without it..."

"We'll get you there," I said.

"No," she shook her head, "I can get there as fast as I can, and one thing, I have a truck and just wait for me outside the Glass Jungle," I didn't get to make her decision change and something must have been important and she's getting it back.

She left the glass house and look for her and she runs through the fog and she's gone.

I came back to help Al in preparing our things. He asked why Cha would left and I just told that she needed something to get back. We stopped for a moment when the glass house was already tearing apart—like the glass is creaking and can cut you right up ahead.

"Move faster, Dylan," Al said.

"I know, I'm doing it, okay?!" I countered.

When I get to finished packing my things back to my backpack, I started my motorbike and jump on it. I called Al when everything is set to go, he hurriedly jump on my back and as I take the bike outside, we were endowed by the fog that we couldn't possibly see the road and all the tower up in our heads were gone and it's like—a ghost town.

The ground was still shaking, mildly but Cha said this thing isn't good.

She happened to see it one time and she couldn't stand to be on the way of those wild animals. She never tells what they look like, and it's a like a freaking giant animal that wants to destroy the whole city and this time, it is much worse than before

"Just go, Dylan!"

"We can't see in the fog!" I said.

"Do you want me to drive it, huh?"

"No, way."

"Then go!" he yells, "we don't have time for this, Dylan. We should leave this place."

"We'll never leave until Cha wasn't with us."

"Just go!"

We travel through the fog. We bound to hear a lot of people's voices and sometimes, their screams. I didn't know where we're heading but just to get through this place and I think, in just a matter of minutes, this place will shatter into broken pieces.

From not far from us, we heard loud roars that echo through the places. We stop for a bit because it seems like by the engine of my motorbike, we attract those wild animals. And suddenly, a girl coming from the shadow of fog comes right to us, she got cuts all over her face, arms and even her clothes her stashed.