Chapter 41

Chapter 41

White room

I know that the world we live is much cruel as it seems but I don't think my mind is giving up to it. I still know the differences between what's happening and what's just on my head. I couldn't just believe how in the world it would happen. I wouldn't let this world take over what we deserve, and what we needed to learn from the truth.

I open up my eyes with a fuzzy memory but all I could remember was the explosions, screams, cry and multiple rounds of gunshots. I immediately shake out my head and get it out from thinking too deep with it. And as I rise up from the bed, I hold the sides of the bed and look around where I was held.

"No, no, no," I mumbled and step my feet on the cold floor, it gives me a sudden shiver and I don't like it. As I keep observing the room, I have no idea where am I. My surroundings were just filled with a white aura. The walls are white, ceiling, bed, my clothes also and there aren't any door to every side.

Where am I? I asked myself but absolutely no one would answer that, not even myself.

As I take a few steps around, from my peripheral vision I saw something—someone. I step backward and move back to the beginning position. I took a deep breath, clearing out my head. I am not hallucinating again. I'm not seeing and hearing things. What happened to me screw that up and that's fucked up. When everything's clear, I step forward and stop when again, I saw a vision of a man not far from me.

"Who are you?!" I exclaimed, not looking at the person. Though answered didn't come. The silence was killing me. "What did you do to me?!" I burst out, as the time I looked at the person who's at the right side of me, I stopped when I realize it was just a reflection of myself. "Fuck." I hissed, learning that I'm the only one who's in the room. And a mirror that I didn't even notice earlier because it was also reflecting the white walls and guise with it.

I'm not imagining things. Those are the words when I'm heading into the mirror. I just couldn't believe how my mind thinks nowadays. I just don't get it.

Seeing first myself in the mirror was like nothing back from the Waste Land. I've come so much and all of it was made me who I am now. The person who's weak, always leaning to his brother and had lost hope. But those things vanished when I'm gone through the process of rebirth. It made me stronger, it made me think nothing like a normal person does. And I have come so many decisions that I wished I never did.

But one thing I have noticed. A bandage on my neck. I slowly slanted my position to give it the best view on the mirror. The gauze was like the size of my palm and its resting on my therefore tracker. And that already give a hint on me.

I immediately reach for it, and when I touch the bondage. It gives me a little pain but I resist and tempted to see what happened there. I slowly remove the bondage from tampering my skin, by peeling it off it also comes with the dry blood from it that's why it was a little painful. And when the bondage is off of my skin, I throw it away and lean closer to the mirror to get a better view.

"Oh shit, what have they done to me?" I said upon examining the scar left on my neck. It has some mini holes in it and it's disgusting as it was fresh cloth with blood. They took away the tracker on my neck and what does it take for them to do that? The process of my rebirth isn't done yet. And I hope this wouldn't be the reason I wouldn't get the life I wanted.

After realizing what happened to me, my tracker was lost and I don't know what's gonna happen next to the person who's sending messages from it to me. There's a lot of insignificances roaming around but one thing I need to focus was to find out and escape where the hell is this place.