Ch 4: Rage and anguish.

Warning: There will be Blood, Death and Gore in this chapter, if you are sentative to that stuff stop reading when you see '###'.

Rins pov:

We touched down on the Forest floor, the sight still fresh from last time printed into my mind.
We went back to our spot from last time, near the flower patch.

I sat beneath a tree while taking out some gummy bears in their package.
As I chewed on the tiny sugary bear I watched Amaimon once more.
He was making Bermouth do tricks and flips for treats, well, candy.

Bermouth leaped into the air and did a forward flip, as he stuck the landing Amaimon praised him while giving him a mini star shaped cookie.
Probably a vanilla flavor one judging by the light color.

I smiled, all thoughts of what happened with everyone else out of my mind as I savoured this moment.
This would be one of those memories where you would never forget them.

I leaned back more into the tree, it was surprisingly comfortable.
The russeling of leaves drew my attention.
My ears perked up sensing something, I assumed it was an animal.

I looked back at Amaimon who stopped playing with Bermouth.
His head was up, eyes narowed, scanning over the bushed that moved.
He picked up Bermouth and held him close, he began to walk back over to where I was sitting.

Something was up, and we both knew.
I leaned over to Amaimon, trying not to make it obvious I asked.
"Do you think somethings off?" My tone was low and barely audible when I spoke.
He only replied with a soft nod while petting his fimilar.

I decided it was best not to stay here.
We both looked at each other and nodded.
We began to put the candy back into the bags trying not too look as if we knew what was happening.

My hands where itching to reach the sword that was on my back.
But I decided against it.
After our stuff was packed up and no rubbish was on the ground, we turned and started to make our way out of the Forrest.

We only took a couple of steps before we heard wimpers and wining coming from behind a tree next to us.
Amaimon placed Bermouth on the ground and began to walk over to the sound.
He glanced back at us for me to send him a 'be careful' look.

I followed behind him slowly with Bermouth right beside me.
He peers behind the tree.
Apparently something was there as he crouched down.
I rushed over to him and stood behind his back, and looked over to what was there.

A small white rabbit was trapped in a cage with it's leg stuck.
It's head popped up too look at us, and as soon as those eyes saw us it began to scream.
I never thought rabbits could even make noises let alone scream it's head off.

Amaimon with steady hands began to free the frightened creature.
After about a minute or two he was able to get it free.
He sat down and picked up the white ball of fluff and calmed it down.

I crouched down as to not scarred the poor thing anymore.
It looked as if it had no injury's, like at all.
Not a single scratch or scrape on it.
I found that for some reason, unnerving.
There was barely any dirt on it as well.

Suddenly some trees and bushes began to shake.
The rabbit in question began to freak out, jumping out of Amaimons hands and sprinting off deeper into the forest.

We jumped up on our feet and looked around.
Exorcists jumped out of the bushes and trees, surrounding us in a matter of seconds with their guns drawn.

Bermouth jumped in front of Amaimon and started to growl.
Amaimon just stood there face unchanging, but his posture was stiff as if waiting for an attack.