Ch: 12 People to trust

Rins p.o.v

This school is wayyyyy cooler than the one is Assiah!
To get rid of pent up energery we might have when arriving, we just gotta sit through one lession a the beginning then we go to the training area.

Because I haven't became a full demon yet, (because I must break my sword in order too), we did hand to hand combat training learning where the weak spots on the enemies body's are and the most effective way to block an attack.

At random times the teacher would ask students a random question, and it could be anything we must already know.
This was apparently to help us be more aware of our surroundings and not to focus on one thing at a time when you are in battle.

Once the training session is over Miss Koba hands out refreshments and congratulates us on our efforts, while telling us on where we need to improve on.

The rest of the day is filled actual subject like mathematics, English and history.
We also learn about the drifferent demon Kings, how us demons were banished down here because of the Exorcists, and so much more!

Me and Amaimon always stay close to each other, but we now have a little circle of close friends, I was a little unsure of making friends because of what happened before, but they changed my mind because I knew that they where nothing like the others.

In that small group is Kirara, the girl I meet beforehand.
She's a water demon, her hair is white with blue tips, she has peachy skin with blue spots dotting her shoulders, face, arms and collarbone.
Her eyes are a mix of yellow with a flicker green in a mix, she also had razor sharp teeth, like a shark.

There is also guy called Blaze, he is a fire demon.
He has ash brown hair and two horns on the side of his head.
His skin is tinted red with brown freckles, he also has red eyes.

And last but not least is Pip.
Pip is a shy tree Spirit, he has sunflower blond hair with bright emerald green eyes.
He has pale skin.

We have the oddest squad but we even each other out one way or another.
We like to sit with each other during breaks and we like to train with each other when we can.

Just like how I'm basically always with either Amaimon or Kirara (when I can't find Amaimon.), Blaze always has little Pip following him around like a shy Shadow, apparently those two has known each other since they where born so obviously they would have some sort of connection.

When the end of they day came we where all outside of the school.
"Well I have to go now, my mum will be waiting on me laterz guys!" Kirara said while walking off.
"Bye!" We all said at the same time.

"W-We have to go to, see you t-tomorrow." Pip stammered shyly, he gripped Blazes hand and gently tugged him.
"Yeah laterz dudes." Blaze said with a smile, he followed Pip home while Pip still clung to his hand like a life line.

Me and Amaimon began to walk home while talking about what we are going to do once we get there.
"I have to take a trip to the healers soon so if you want you can come with me."
I thought for a second.
"Yeah sure, I'll come."

We arrived back at the castle a little later than we would have liked, but it didn't really matter.
We made our way down to the healing quarters for Amaimons check up.
Once we arrived we saw a an old lady inside, they instantly noticed that we had arrived and went to our side.

"Prince Rin, Prince Amaimon, why have you blessed us with your presence?"
She asked us while bowing.
"I had come for a check up, you see my fimilar had recently passed and father would like to know if anything had changed." Amaimon stated.

"Oh yes I thought I could sense that, I am sorry about your loss my prince." She said in a sad tone.
She turned and motioned Amaimon to sit while I just leaned against the wall.

She took some blood samples and took his weight.
"I apologise in advance my prince but this might hurt a little, may I?" She asked quietly, unsure of his answer.
Amaimon just responded with a nod of his head as the Lady placed the palm of her hand on his forehead.

Her hand glowed slightly as she shut her eyes, concentrating.
Amaimon just sat there with his eyes closed and face blank, if he was in pain or discomfort there was no signs of it.

After a solid minute or two she lifted her hand from his head, and began to jot down notes in her clip board.
"Okay, have you been feeling anything unusual lately, or acting not like you usually do?" Her eyes still stuck onto the sheet of paper, not looking up as she asked that question.

"I've been getting major mood swings lately which are usually accompanied by a headache."
She hums and nods her head while writing really fast.

"Where are the headaches places exactly? Like at the top or...?"

"Both sides of my temples."
She nodds again.

"Any more signs?"

Amaimon nodded his head as he rubbed his eyes, suddenly tired.
"I've been feeling a crippling sense of self doubt and lonelyness quite frequently, also a super strong desire to kill and eradicate others who I dislike."

The old lady finishes her writing and places the board on a nearby desk.
She examines what she has written and walks over to a large wooden cupboard, she opens the doors and goes through various potions, packets of powder and pill bottles, trying to find the right one.

"AH-HA! Found them!" She shouts in victory while holding bottle of purple liquid and a bottle of pills.
She walks back towards us and motions me to sit down next to Amaimon, once I am seated she get ahead and begins to explain what they are used for.

"This bottle of purple substance should help with the mood swings and helps you get more rest, take it once when you wake up and one before you go to bed " She swishes the bottle slightly as she places it in our hands.

"Now this bottle of pills are very important okay, they will subside the headache, along with the self doubt and the killing desires you will get.
The liquid in the bottle is important also but, you must never lose these pills alright, no matter what you must take them twice a day, okay?"

We promise that we are not going to lose them and that Amaimon will take them, if he doesn't I will force them down his throat myself.
We bid our farewells as we leave, with medicine in hand we made our way down to the dining hall, to where dinner would be served in moments time.

A/N: Hey guys would you like me to speed up the process of the story? I don't know, I just feel like others don't drag it out this long..... Idk tell me what you think.