YO YO YO GUESS WHO BACK! updates and shiz

So guess who back motherfuckers, it's me!

So like I just got a random inspiration to get back on wattpad and finish this story because I feel like I owe that to you guys given with how long I went MIA.

Plus I just re-read through the entire thing and oh my god, how did you guys stomach that shit!
It's so bad so guess who gonna re-write the story, that's right me!
Should I just make a new book entirely or just re-write each chapter on here? Let me know.

Oh yeah! I will also be publishing this on Ao3 because that's now the most prominent reading site that I use, I'll link my profile at the end of this encase you guys wanna head over there, I haven't written anything yet but I got things in the workings just a heads up.

Btw thank you for the 30k reads?! Like that's incredible! Can't wait to visit this old gold mine of stories here, so again thank you guys for all of the support and likes, favourites?  I don't know, haven't been on here for years, as you can tell.

Some of the stories I am currently working on are from these fandoms:
Rick and Morty
Good Omens
Avengers
Over The Garden Wall
Detroit Become Human
The Hobbit (yes that, not LOTR lmao, will include Frodo though)
Gravity Falls
Boku No Hero Academia 
Moomin Valley (both the 2000s version and 1990s version cuz I love them both)
and more!

Okay so like I can't paste links for some reason, but my username is gamertale4393 and it's called Blood of many races.

I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and see you all very soon, see ya!