Ch: 11 New faces.

Rins p.o.v

When I woke from my dreamless slumber I was expecting to have someone to come in here to wake me up earlier, but no one did.
As I sat up in bed I felt a lump fall of my chest and a annoyed hiss followed, I looked down to see Kuro giving me an aggravated look as he curled up a went back to sleep.

A breathless laugh escaped my lips as I stretched my stiff muscles and rubbed my tired eyes causing them to go red.
I was mid yawn when a soft knock came from my door causing me to hold my actions.

"Come in." I said loudly but being careful of the sleeping Kuro.
The door creaked open as a sleepy Amaimon walked into my room, he yawned loudly and peered me with an empty gaze.

"You have to get ready for classes now."
He stated while plopping down onto my bed and crossing his legs.
"Uggg fine, do I have to get uniform?"
He shook his head in reply.
"No, we get taught is special classes."
"Cool!"

I ran over to my huge wardrobe and browsed through my options.
There where a few casual wears adorned in a odd but unique style.
My clothes mostly consisted of various shades of blacks, blues and whites.
I pulled out a pearl white t-shit, a black leather like jacket, midnight blue jeans with silver chains and black ankle boots.

I adjusted my silver band that I got last night and walked out of my closest fully clothed only to find Amaimon going through my bag and pulling out my bag of candy.
"Hey those are mine!" I yelled while trying to grab them back.

"Nah, sharing is caring little brother don't you have any manners?" To get out of my reach he just casually walked up the walls and sat on the roof upside down, while the candy somehow never falling out of the bag.

I racked my fingers through my hair and pulled slightly out of habit.
It was too early for this shit.
"Okay, what ever you can have them I don't care, I need to get to class anyways."

I began to head to the door when a large thump was heard behind me.
The bag of candy was pushed into my arms, as Amaimons ears where lowered and his gaze was fixed to the floor.
"Your no fun to play with."
He grumbled crossing his arms on his chest.

"We better hurry up or else we are going to be late."
He grabs my hand and leads me out of the castle and through the town towards a huge building.
"Is this the school Nii-san?"

He nods and proceeds to take me inside through the large hallways, stopping in front of the doors where a lady stands.
She bows towards us and gives us a bright and kind smile.

"Hello, I assume you're prince Rin?"
She extends her hand in a handshake, I grip tightly and smiled.
"Just Rin would do."
We let each other go and step back into our original positions.

"Well Rin it's a pleasure to meet you at last, my name is Miss Koba and I will be your teacher for your time at this school."
Miss Koba was a fairly tall lady, hair as black as night that reached to her shoulders, her outfit wasn't something you would see a teacher would wear back on Assiah, she was sporting black fitting pants with combat like boots, a red singlet and black fingerless gloves.

"Amaimon here already knows his way around the school as he had visited here with his brothers a couple of times, but now he is officially part of my class as you are too."
She says with a slight smile pointed towards Amaimon.
"Now," she says while twisting her body towards the door that was behind her.
"The rest of your class are in side already seated and eagerly await your arrival, once inside you shall stand next to me and introduce yourselfs okay?"

We nod our heads in reply as she opens the doors, the noise that was once present shuts off as soon as we walk inside.
Everyone's eyes land apon us as they shine with curiosity and wow.
Doing as we where told we stand next Miss Koba as she speaks.

"Good morning everyone, as you would have noticed we have some new students with us today, some of you may already know who they are but for those who don't they will introduce them selfs personally."
She motions her hand for us to begin talking.

"Hello everyone," Amaimon says with a slight bow.
"My name is Amaimon and I am the Demon King of Earth, and the son of Satan, It's a pleasure to meet you all."
I looked at him with shock, where did all of that politeness come from?
Everyone else awes at him, realizing that they now are going to be in a class with a prince.

Straighting my posture I follow Amaimons lead.
"Good morning everyone, my name is Rin, I am Amaimons brother, also the son of Satan, I hope we can get along."
I said with a shy smile, Amaimon gives me a comforting nudge with his elbow and offers me a small smile.

"Well done boys, you may now take a seat and join the rest of the class."
We nodded and took a seat side by side with each other, a girl in front of us turns around and smiles at me and Amaimon.

"Hey Amaimon, glad to see you are back, how was Assiah?"
He shrugs and sighs.
"Could have been better y'know."
He offers he a lollipop to which she happily takes and shoves into her mouth.

"I feel yah." She laughs slightly and turns her attention to me and holds out her hand for me to shake.
"The names Kirara Nayumi, nice to meet  ya."
I grasped her hand in return.
"Rin Okamura, are you Nii-sans friend?"
Kirara makes a noise of confirmation.
"Yep, meet him a couple of years ago before he left for Assiah, he's an odd ball but he's fun to hang around with and to talk to."

She nudges him playfully which he just respons with a roll of his eyes.
"Anyway, it's nice to meet you Rin, let's be friends yah?" Just as she finished the bell rang signalling the beginning of class.
She twists her body back around and looks at the teacher who begins her lession.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

A/N: Hey guys we just got our internet back so I will get back to posting once a week!
I would also like to know if you want me to speed up the progression of the story, I dont know weather it's dragging out too long or what, so please let me know thank you!