Chapter 3

Advik's pov,
"Bhai, stop reading this newspaper and get ready. We need to leave in half and hour." Riya and roshni shouted on me.

Sometimes I seriously doubt am I their elder brother or they are elder to me. All they do is continously shout at me.

"Girls I am ready. It's you all who are taking time to get ready." I replied.

"No you aren't wearing this and coming." Riya again shouted.

"Why?? This is one of my favorite suit." I told.

"But bhai, you shouldn't wear black when you are going for some good work." Roshni stated.

"Tu kabse itni superstitious Hogayi???" I asked.

"Arre bro, she is irritating you. You just go and change. Don't ask questions. Wear that brown suit of yours." Riya ordered.

"But black is my favorite color." I replied..

"Brown is ours, so go and change. If you love us " roshni blackmailed me.

"Ughhh fine!!" I said and left to change.

I changed and came. Riya ans roshni were waiting for me.

"You look handsome bhai! Bhabhi is going to get flat seeing you

"You look handsome bhai! Bhabhi is going to get flat seeing you." Riya praised me.

She called that girl bhabhi, God our marriage is still not decided and this girl made her bhabhi. But i dont feel bad when she is addressed as bhabhi. Ahh Advik control your thoughts, you are going to reject her.

" She isn't your bhabhi." I stated.

"She will become soon. I am sure." Roshni said confidently.

Why the hell are everyone so confident that I will agree to this girl? Yesterday Vihan today these two. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Chalo, let's go!!
Everyone will be waiting downstairs. Mahek di and kushal jiju have also come with krishika." Riya said.

We went downstairs, there my whole family was waiting for us.

"Come now let's leave." chachi told.

"Ya do one thing, we elders will go in one car, you all come in another." chachu told.

I just nodded.

We all settled in the car and left for Rathore Mansion.
Pov ends.

Mishka's pov,
"Bhabhis !!! Cool down... That guy is just coming to see me. You all are making me get ready as if I am marrying today." I told my over excited Bhabhis.

"Arre but you need to look ghe best. Advik should be flat looking at you." Anika bhabhi teased.

"Hey stop teasing our princess!! She is already an angel." Raghav bhai said while entering the room.