Chapter 20

I am back after a long time, I know I am late. And I am very much sorry for the delay. So the update is here. 60 votes and 80 comments needed for the next update. So now enough of my bakwas and enjoy the update.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advik's pov,
I informed the doctor about the donor and sat beside Vihan praying for both the girls.

At that time i saw vansh bhai running towards me.

"Advik, whom did call for blood donation?" he asked me desperately.

"Um, Trisha's cousin Pooja! They have the same blood group." I said.

"Tell her not come, I don't want that cunning woman over here. Anika and Nihal are Trisha's siblings and they have the same blood group. I have called them." he said.

"Bhai, cunning woman what happened? She is your saali! How can you talk like that about her?" I asked even though I knew how selfish that lady was.

"She is the reason both my sisters are in this condition. I was talking to the police about the situation and the driver confessed that Pooja had brided him to jump off the car. That's the reason it collided with the tree and the accident happened." he said angrily.

His words added fuel to my guilt. Just because Pooja wanted me she tried to kill my Mishka and even her own sister Trisha. How can she fall so down. Initially I was quiet thinking she was just bluffing around but now she has to pay for her sins.

"I am sorry bhai it's all because of her obsession for me." I with guilt.

"Advik, woh sab hum baadmein discuss karege, pehle tell her not to come here." Raghav bhai said.

"No, let her come. She needs to confess for everything that she has done." Vihan said.

That was the time when we noticed that Vihan was awake and has heard all our conversation.

"Yes bhai, she needs to pay for her deeds, so future mein humari life mein uske vajahse problems create na ho." I said.

"But hum ye sab karege kaise?" Anika bhabhi who had come asked.

"I have a plan!" I said and narrated them the whole plan.

"Wah, Doctor ke fiancé ho pata chal gaya." Nihal joked.

We all smiled for a minute and then got back on the plan. First Nihal and Anika bhabhi donated the blood so Trisha's treatment started.

Later, I went to Trisha's doctor and explained him everything in detail and he agreed. Anika bhabhi and Nihal were resting in another room as they were weak after donating the blood.

Everything was set according to the plan. We all were acting tensed as soon as Pooja entered.

"Why are you so late? Come fast, please blood donate kar do." I pleaded her.

"Not so soon Advik babu, pehle tum meri shart toh sunno." she said.

"Ha jaldi bolo."I said.

" Mishka se engagement tod do and mujhe se Shaadi Kar lo. "she said.

My foot, mein tujh jaisi kamini aurat ke saath Shaadi karne ke liye mishka ko chod duga.

Cool Advik cool, you need to handle your anger otherwise pura plan fail ho jayega.

" OK done. Now you donate the blood." I said.

" Doctor, here is the donor!" I said and winked at the doctor unknown to Pooja nahh Puba like my blossom calls her.

"Come Miss" the doctor said and took her to one room.

Vihan was already hiding in the room with a camera.

Puba lied on the bed and the doctor was about to inject her when she asked.

"Babu, I want you here with me. You know na I am scared of needles." she told.

I smirked and went towards her and caught her hand without any interest.

The doctor injected her and she clutched my hand tightly. I was so disgusted with her touch but had to bear her.

" Doctor, why am I having an urge to speak the truth?" she asked and I grinned.

"That is because you are given sodium pentothal aka the truth serum injection, Miss Puba." I said with a cunning laugh.

"What?" she shouted.

"Yes, so now answer my questions. Was Mishka and Trisha's accident planned by you and why?" I asked sternly.

"Yes, I had planned everything, so that Mishka would die and I can easily marry you." she said and I felt disgusted.

"How did you plan the accident?" I enquired.

"Pehle a truck was going to crash their car but this Mishka left the car and Trisha left behind her to pacify her. Mishka was very much frustrated so she didn't notice the truck coming so I thought she would die easily but that Trisha saved her and got hurt herself. Then when Mishka made Trisha sit in the car to bring her hospital, I called the driver and told him to jump out and let the car crash with the tree. As the road was empty I thought they will die due to lack of medical help but that boys came and spoiled my plan. "she confessed.

Thud!!! I heard a slap. It was Anika bhabhi.

" Pooja how dare you? How dare you try to kill my sister and sister in law? I never thought that you would stoop so low. I wish I could kill you with my bare hands at this moment but no I won't. I don't want to dirty my hands by killing you." bhabhi shouted and slumped on the floor crying.

I went towards her and made her sit on the sofa. I can understand what she is going through.

While I was comforting bhabhi, Puba tried to run.

" Not so soon Ms Chauhan." a police and a doctor said entering the room.

Vihan gave them all the proofs.

"Advik, you are mine!" was all that Pooja was mummering.

"Doctor please take this mentally ill person from here before I kill her." I said.

The doctor nodded and took her with them. The police also left in some time.

We all went outside and waited for Trisha's doctor to come out.

"Mr Vihan, your fiancée is out of danger and has gained consciousness. You can meet her." one nurse said.

"Mr Mathur, even Dr Mishka has gained consciousness. You all can meet her." another doctor said.

"Doctor can you shift both of them to same ward?" both me and Vihan said together.

As we both know they would want to meet each other first then anyone of us at that moment.

The doctor nodded and left. Finally everything was fine. Finally Mish and Trish were back.

" I'll inform everyone. Advik, Vihan you both go and meet them." Raghav bhai said.

We both nodded and immediately entered the room.

In room we finally saw the faces we wanted to see.

When we entered the room, we found that they both were glaring each other.

Mishka and Trisha angry on each other was something new for us, so we were amused.

I was about to ask them when Vihan asked them.

"Trishu baby, angel bhabhi all well? Why are you glaring each other."

"I hate her!" they both said at the same time and turned away from each other.

Vihan and I looked at them and then each other with confusion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote°comment°share♥️