Chapter 25

Target -70 votes and 100 comments

-------------------------------------------------------

Mishka's pov,
My friends and I boarded the flight.
Elisa and Fiza were sitting behind Trisha and me while Shivani and Latika ahead us.

"I seriously dont believe we are finally going on our dream trip." Latika said.

Before anyone could reply Shivani pinched her and she shouted," Shivi, its hurting!"

"Nai woh tereko believe nai ho raha tha na so believe karvane ki its a reality not dream I pinched." Shivi said.

"No but seriously its all like a dream. Do you guys remember how we made an agreement in 8th grade that we will go on a trip before marriage together and that to 6 different places in the world and we are finally living our dream." Trisha said.

"Of course we all remember. We have came a long way. From a 8th grade teenagers to  well settled women. We actually completed all our dreams." Fiza said.

"Guys you know what I still have the agreement which we made during our school days." I said while removing it from my handbag.

"Omg! You seriously kept it safe?" Elisa asked and I nodded

The rest of the flight journey went on talking about our childhood memories. After a long journey we finally reached Bali!!!!

We made our way out of the airport where we found a driver wairmted for us. I am sure bhai have made this arrangements. We settled in the car.

On the way to the hotel we called up our families and informed them about our safe landing.

"Yaar its not even a day I left and this Ben is not picking my calls." Elisa said.

"Even Amir is not picking up." Fiza said.

"Same with Rudra!"

"Even Mihir."

"Weird! Where are all of them busy together?" I said.

"OMG guys look at this picture. The boys themselves are busy in their party why will they pick our calls." Trisha shouted and the driver gave her a weird look.

"What are you saying Trish? Clearly bol!" I said in frustration.

"Ye dekh! Its just one day that we left them and instead of missing us they are partying." she said showing me a picture on Instagram.

The picture was of all our fiancés and the other friends of Vihan and Advik.

"Yaar, I am not going to leave Amir, how can he party like this?" Fiza said dramatically.

"Same, Ben is dead when I meet him." Elisa said.

"Vihaan Jindal you ignored my calls for a party now wait and watch what I do." Trisha said fuming at the picture.