Chapter 30

Trisha's pov,
2 years passed since that dreadful day. Everything changed in our lives after that day.

Mishka left us, I broke my engagement with Vihan. Advik went into depression, Vihan married someone else. Anika di had a miscarriage and many more stuffs.
To be honest these last two years were pretty hard for everyone especially Advik who was in a deep trauma due to Mishka's death.

But today everything will change.
How?
Well today finally my Mish would be at peace, her last wish will be fulfilled.

The wish which she told us while having her last breaths. It was for Advik to move on in life.

And today finally this is happening, today is Advik's engagement with whom?

With me.

People might be wondering why would I want to take my best friend's place but they don't know that Advik and I are marrying each other just to ensure that her place will never be taken by anyone.

For me he is still my best friend's lover while for him its still a contract with lover's best friend.

This all started with the proposal of arranged marriage between Advik and Mishka which will end with a compromise marriage between Advik and I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know this is unexpected but guys this is the end.

Hopefully you liked the chapter..

Do vote, comment and share.

This is the last time I am asking you for votes on this story as this is the last chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ps - Wait for the next chapter for an announcement about something very close to my heart.