Chapter 29

Mishka's pov,
We were back to Mumbai at the airport waiting for Advik's dadi.
Both Advik and Vihan went to bring their grandmom while I rested my head on Trisha's shoulder.

Within seconds I fell asleep. I was sleeping peacefully till the time I suddenly fell down with a thud.

Advik came to me and whispered, "Blossom get up, dadi's here."

"Umm, peri pona dadiji" I said touching her feet.

"Khush raho!" she said with a straight face.

Huh, she is so khadus, God bacha lena please.

"Nani, chalo lets go home everyone is waiting for you." Vihan said as he pulled her luggage

" Ha dadi, dad ne car bhi bheji hai." Advik said and pulled the other luggages

Pov ends.

Advik's pov,

"Nani, aap mast acting kar rahe ho." Vihan told as we walked ahead of the girls.

"Ha keep going." I encouraged her.

"Tum dono ko na baad mein sidha karne wali hu mein. Bichari bachio ko kitna dara diya hai." Dadi glared at us to which we showed her our best puppy face.

Soon we all settled in the car.
I sat ahead beside the driver, dadi, Trisha and Vihan sat in the middle while Mishu sat alone behind.

The car journey was smooth with me and Vihan talking to dadi and Trisha and Mishka silently listening to us as they were really scared of dadi.

Everything was going well when suddenly an another car came from behind and hit us.

The car hit our car with great force due to which the back of our car was damaged badly

"Ouch!" I heard Mishka shout from behind.

"Mish! Kya hua? " Trisha said while turning back.

When I  turned behind I found Mishka trapped between the seat and the damaged car part

"Gaadi roko." I told the driver and quickly tried to open my door.

"Mish wait baby, keep your eyes open." I murmured.

Once the car stopped, Vihan and I opened the back door with great difficulty and tried to remove Mish from there.

"Ady, she hurt in the same places as before. I think we must take her to the hospital." Vihan said and I just nodded.

I sat beside Trisha and Dadi and lied  an unconscious Mishka on our lap while Vihan sat beside the driver.

"Jaldi hospital chalo." I told the driver while rubbing her hands.

"Mish baby wake up." I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.
The flashback of our engagement day came in front of my eyes.

" Advik, dont worry kuch nai hoga isse. I am sure." Trisha said consoling me as well as herself.

We soon reached the hospital and Mishka was taken to the emergency ward.

"Sir, we would want to know the patients past history and please fill the form." the doctor said and I just nodded.

"I'll call Anika di and tell her to bring the reports." Trisha said

" I'll inform our families and fill the form." Vihan said..

" Advik, yaha baith!" Dadi called me beside her

" Dadi, Mishka!!! Uske saath ye wapis kyu hua? Abhi kuch dino pehle hi toh woh thik hui thi. "I cried hugging her

" Shh, beta shant ho ja. Kuch nai hoga usko. Sab thik ho jayega. " She consoled me.

I stayed in her hug as it feels secure. Soon Raghav bhai and Vansh bhai came.

" Advik, ye sab kaise hua? "Raghav bhai asked.

I tried to speak but couldn't so dadi told them everything.

" Why her again? " Vansh bhai murmured

Trisha and Vihan came back with a glass of coffee for me and dadi.

" Jiju!" Trisha hugged Vansh bhai as soon as shs saw him and started crying.

"Trishu, bacha shaant ho ja. Kuch nai hoga. Tujhe pata hai na usko bachpan se hume darane ka shauk hai. Kuch nai hoga." Vansh bhai consoled her

"Jiju usko, sir pe bhi laga hai. Agar wapis usko..." Trisha started but Raghav bhai cut her, "Trishu, nai hoga wapis usko. Nai hoga usko waisa wapis."

"Bhai kya nai hoga? Aap log kya baat kar rahe ho?" Vihan asked

" Jab Mishka 7 saal ki thi tab uska accident hua tha. Tab uske sir par chot lag gayi thi. Teen mahine tak coma mein thi woh. Doctor ne tab kaha tha ki agar usse wapis udhar chot lagegi toh uski jaan ko khatra ho sakta hai. " Vansh bhai said in a low voice

I was to stunned to react.

" What if something happens to her? Just because I called her back, she got injured. Sab mere ye uske wapis bulane ke prank ke wajah se hua hai. I am all at fault " I whispered falling down

" What do you mean by prank Advik?" Trisha shouted

" Trisha woh... "Vihan started

" Woh kya Vihan, speak up. "Trisha shouted again

Vihan told her everything.

" What? " She said in disbelief.

" Trisha calm down. " Raghav bhai said

" Bhai, you also knew about this? " Trisha asked to which both Vansh bhai and Raghav bhai nodded

"Nani ap bhi ?"

" Sorry beta." Dadi said

"Wow! Just wow! Mujhe bologe kyu aisa kiya aap sab logo ne?" Trisha asked in anger

" Bacha, you both just recovered and we didn't want you both to go but you both were so excited that we couldn't stop you all. Later Vihan and Advik came up with the plan to call you back. Isliye they called their grandmom here. " Vansh said

" You know what I don't even know what to say. Hum waha pe abhi khush hote, Mishka yaha pe apni jaan ke liye nai lad rahi hoti, agar aapko humare jaane se itna hi problem tha toh bol dete. Aisa karne ki koi zaroorat nahi thi. Agar usse kuch hua na toh don't expect ki mein aap logo ko chodugi. " Trisha shouted in frustration.

"Trisha we didn't know aisa kych hone wala tha uske saath." Vihan tried to justify

" You know what just pray ki woh thik ho jaye. If usse kuch hua na toh forget me forever." Trisha told him and sat on the opposite side.

After an hour or so, the doctor came out.

" Doctor how is she? " Dadi asked as no one else was in the condition to ask.

" Well, we are sorry to inform you that......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I am back with a bang. Hopefully you all will like this update *fingers cross*

So what do you think, how is Mishka's condition?

Do you all think Trisha's outburst was right or she went overboard?

What will happen if something wrong happens to Mishka?

Do vote, comment and share.

Target - 45 comments only (As I know many readers would have left the book due to no updates.)