Chapter 16

Advik's pov,
Finally I get to see Mishka after whole two weeks. Last time I saw her was the day our engagement date got decided. Though we talked regularly through phone we didn't have time to meet each other, reason our work and arrangements for Vihan and Trisha's engagement.
Finally today, I will get to see her as its Vihan and Trisha's engagement and three days later we both will get engaged.

You know in this one week, I realized that I have fallen in love with her. Today I am going to confess my feelings to her, hopefully everything goes well and she reciprocates it. I tried my best to change myself and be the old fun loving Advik Mathur.

I was with Vihan in his room along with the other male members of our big group which included the fiances of all Mishka's friends along with Rishabh and Karan. Vihan was getting ready while we others were sitting and talking.

"Chalo, ab ek aur banda joru ka ghulaam hone ja raha hai. Ab sirf Rishabh and Advik hi baaki hai." Karan said

"And Advik toh teen din mein ho jayega engaged so only rishabh baaki hai." Mihir said

"But the ring in Rishabh's finger says something else only guys." Ben said

"Rishabh when did you get engaged?" Vihan asked

"Arre two days back, Jiya and I got engaged in front of our family. Tum logo ko batana bhul gaya." Rishabh said

"Huh,dekh li teri dosti. Engagement aise Karli chalega but please Shaadi aise mat karna." Rudra said

"Ha mujhe teri Shaadi Mein nachna hai." Karan said

"Hum uski Shaadi ka baad mein discuss karege abhi Vihan ki engagement karva dete hai nai toh kya pata meriwali Trisha ko kahi bhaga ke chali jaye." I said

"Ha bhai sahi bola tu, ye meri devil saali Kar sakti hai aisa, jaldi chalo." Vihan said

"Vikkkkk" I shouted

"Acha baba, Mishka. Par Ady kuch bhi bol she is no less a devil" Vihan said

"Vihan Jindal ab ek bhi baar meri Mishu ko devil bola na toh I will break all your bones. Sagai karne layak nai chodunga." I said angrily.

How the hell can he call my girl Devil. She is so innocent man.

"Acha baba, sorry Angel bhabhi hi bulauga usse mein. Par ha she is not innocent as you think." he said and ran out of the room.

The boys laughed and also left the room. I just shook my head in disbelief and left behind them.

We reached the venue only to find everyone there except Trisha and Mishu. Alll the boys went towards their respective girls. They all looked so good together.