Chapter 14

Advik's pov,
Mishka and I reached home, where we disturbed Vihan and Trisha's romance. Later Trisha took us to kitchen and told me that my first task was to cook food for Mishka.

To be honest I have no idea how to cook, but when I saw Mishka looking at me with expectant eyes I agreed. I couldn't deny and spoil her mood.

Vihan was in the kitchen to help me. We somehow prepared pasta and brownie.

Later Mishka and Trisha came to the kitchen. They laughed on our condition but after tasting the food Trisha told that I had passed the test.

At that moment I was so happy and on the top of that Trisha told that our engagement dates were decided. I was so damn happy with it. I still can't imagine I am the same guy who hated the concept of marriage but now I am much more eager to get married.

After our dinner we youngsters were going on house tour.

"Mishka bhabhi, the next room we will see is the room that you are going to stay fir the rest of your life." Riya said

"She means Advik bhai's room. Well see it properly and tell what all changes you want here." Roshni said

"Waise let me tell you Mishka, this is the most boring bedroom I have ever seen" Mahekdi said.

I made a face and we all entered inside.
Pov ends.

Mishka's pov,
As soon as we entered all I could see was black. Everything except the table lamp was black.

"Haven't you used too less black? The table lamps should also be black right?" I said sarcastically and turned towards Advik

"Ya I also thought the same. I tried to find black lamps but couldn't. So brown." Advik said

"MR ADVIK MATHUR, before marriage change the look of the room or else I won't marry you. I hate black. The room needs to have a bright colour." I said

"First of all I love black, and I am not girly like you to have the whole room of rose Gold color. I am not going to change the room." Advik said.

"OK then I am not marrying you. Byee.." I said and turned to leave.

Huh, I have to change my whole house and he can't even change a bedroom color for me.

"Arre Mishka wait." Kushal jiju said

"Mishka don't listen to him. You just tell me how do you want the room. We'll change accordingly" mahek di said

"If you want we can remove this pile of books also. If you want to use the space for something else."roshni said

" No, don't remove the books." Advik and I shouted together.