Chapter 31

Mishka's pov,
I was shocked when ma told about the wedding, I mean I wanted to get married to Advik but this soon?

" Mishu, why are you standing? Jaldi se change and come fir make up karna hai." Anika bhabhi said

" Bhabhi, I can't do this. I am not ready to get married yet. What if Advik and I are made for each other? What if I mess up everything after marriage? I don't think I should get married " I rambled

" Mish!! Calm down. Shaadi se pehle sabko hota hai. Even I felt the same before I married Raghav. It is normal to feel so. " Shreya bhabhi said

"But we know each other for just few months. Do we think we are ready?" I asked tentatively

" Bacha listen, you both are made for each other. We have seen the condition of Advik when you were in hospital both the times. The amount of time for which you have known each other does not matter. So now stop overthinking and get ready fast." Badi ma told.

" Ha jaldi ready ho jao, Advik and Vihan are already ready and are outside. See Trisha is also almost ready. " Ma told.

I nodded and changed into a red lehenga. Later make up artists started doing their work.

Here on the other side Trisha was also getting ready after changing into a cream lehenga.

Soon we both were ready and taken down by our dear friends Fiza, Elisa, Paakhi, Jiya, Shivani and Latika.

Shivani, Latika and Fiza were with me while the other three were with Trisha.

As soon as we walked down towards the mandap, Din Shagna played in the background.

My eyes met Advik's eyes who was sitting in the mandap in a cream sherwani. At that moment everything around me didn't matter. It was just Advik who mattered.

As soon as we reached the mandap he gave me a hand and helped me sit.
Pov ends

Advik's pov,
Both Vihan and I were sitting in different mandaps when Panditji told to bring the bride.

I turned my head towards the stairs from where Trisha and Mishka were going to come.

Soon my angel appeared in a same way as we first met. She was gracefully descending the stairs in a red lehenga and there was a kind of flashback of our first meet going on in my mind.

She looked so innocent and elegant in that red outfit. There she was, my blossom, blossoming in the most beautiful way possible.

Unknown to me, tears started flowing down my eyes as I saw her walking towards me.

At that moment, all the movie scenes and quotes about forgetting the background when your love comes seemed true to me.

I helped her climb and then sit beside me.

"You look breath taking blossom." I whispered in her ears as soon as she settled.

The Panditji later started with the rituals.

We exchanged garlands and later Mahek di did our gath bandhan then Mishka's parents did the kanyadaan and later the Panditji told us to stand for the pheras.

" Pehle chaar phere mein var aage rahege aur antim teen phero mein vadhu aage rahegi." the pandit told as we held our hands.

I still can't believe its finally happening. We are finally heading towards a new beginning.

We took the seven vows, promising each other to be together in joy and sorrow.

" Ab var, vadhu ke maang mein sindoor daale aur phir mangalsutra pehnaye" the panditji told and I did the same.