Chapter 11

Mishka's pov,
"Princess!! Trishu wake up!!" I heard Anika Bhabhi waking us up.

"Di, let us sleep. You go to jiju!" Trish murmured

"Bacha if you want to sleep go and sleep in the room. Why are you both sleeping on the kitchen floor?" Shreya bhabhi asked.

"Woh I guess we slept while having our ice cream." I said in a sleepy tone.

"You both still sleep in the kitchen after having ice cream. Grow up girls." Anika bhabhi said.

"Di, please don't start in morning. We will discuss this later. Now I am going to Mishka's room. I need some sleep. Tell mom that I am here otherwise she will freak out not finding me in my room." Trisha said and left for my room.

One minute while will her mom freak out? Trish is here only most of the time. Everyone in both the family knows.

" This maharani toh went, now what about you Mishu??" Shreya Bhabhi asked.

" I will go and get ready I have to go to the hospital." I said and ran to my room.

"Uff thank God only bhabhi saw us in the kitchen. If mom or badi ma would have seen us then they would definitely scold us." I murmured to myself.

I was going to enter my room when I heard some noise from inside.

"Ahh.. Baby stop biting me."

OK so Mr Vihan is here to meet his girl. Chalo now nets tease them a bit.

I barged in the room and coughed a bit. They both immediately got seperated from each other.

"Umm guys are you both done or i have to wait longer?" I asked them.

"We werent doing anything. I just came to wish her good morning." Vihan fumbled.

"Ya I could hear your good morning outside the room and even see it on your faces." I winked.

"Mish!! Stop irritating and go out and dare you say this to anyone" Trisha warned me.

"Well I need something if you want my mouth to be closed." I said with a winning smile.

"OK, whatever you want." Vihan said.

"OK then, one iPhoneX rose gold colour and tickets to Tomorrowland." I said.

"You wait your turn will also come." Trisha said.

"No baby, I am not at all desperate like you both." I said.

"Ya thats why you just shared your kiss on the second meet??" Vihan asked.

"Well your friend was desperate!!! But atleast we weren't caught like you two are caught every morning?" I said.

"Arre yaar nikal na subhe subhe kyu mood bigad rahi hai." Trisha said.

"Ha, ha dekh li teri dosti. Pyaar mil gaya toh yaar bhul gayi. Huh ja re.!!" I said and turned to leave the room

" Waise Vihan stop biting on her necks. My concealer is over. Instead bite on her sexy cleavage which she can hide easily." I said while running out of my room.

"Shut up idiot!! I hate you!!" I heard Trisha shouting.

"I hate you more!!!" I shouted back.

I went to Trisha's room and got ready there. Later I had my breakfast and left for hospital.

I reached the hospital and went towards the receptionist.

The receptionist wished me good morning and gave me a teasing smile.