Chapter 27

Mishka's pov,
Right now we all are sitting in the plane, flying back to Mumbai to meet my grandmother in law. Well when Advik gave me this news I was pretty sad as I seriously wanted to spend some time with my friends and only friends but seems like destiny didn't want it.

All my friends are also travelling back. They all are sad and their partners are trying to cheer them up. Their partners succeeded in cheering them up except Vihan.

Yes Mr Vihan Jindal couldn't cheer up my grumpy best friend who was on 'ignore everyone' mode.

Vihan came to our seat where Advik and I were sitting and said, "Mish! Would you mind checking on your best friend. She seems a extremely gloomy and is not at all listening to me."

I nodded and stood up from the seat and went to Vihan's seat.

"Oyee, kya hua meri bakbak express inti shant kyu hai?" I asked nudging her.

"Yaar Mish, don't irritate abhi. Mere mood zara bhi thik nai hai. I don't want to snap at you in anger." she said and turned towards the window.

"Ok! Don't talk fir don't expect me talking to you about my problems ever." I said and turned the otherside.

"Aree meri jaan, I didnt mean this. Acha sorry! Don't ignore na." she said pulling me towards her.

Yes blackmailing her always works! Aa gayi meri best friend line pe.

"Thik hai toh bol kya hua? Muh kyu phulaya hua hai?" I asked

"Yaar their grandmom ko abhi hi aana tha kya. Do mahine baad nai aasakti thi kya? Pure trip ke excitement ka kachra ho gya. You know we had so good plan for your birthday also! Uska bhi satyanash ho gyaa." she said all in one go.

"Aree chill babes! Abhi nai toh baad mein kabhi chale jayege. Ek trip hi toh hai." I said.

"I know but kitni mehnat se sabke busy career mein se time nikal ke we planned this. Ab pata nai future mein aisa time milega bhi ya nai. We all will get married by the end of the year and fir new life mein sab busy."

"Arre, shadi hogayi toh kya? Abhi nai toh future mein retirement ke baad jayege. We will be Cool Oldies. Why worry. By the way mera birthday, uska trip se kya lena dena.?" I asked.

"Cool Oldies! I like it. Well if you don't remember, your 28th birthday  is coming up exactly after one month and we all had planned surprise for you in Miami." She said with excitement.

"Oh!" was all I could utter.

My birthday was in one month and I don't even remember? Great!

Wait a second they planned something and their plan is ruined isliye she is on senti mode. But ehat did they actually plan?

"Ugh, yaar how can I forget my own birthday anyways what had you all planned?" I asked

"Well you forget your birthday every year so nothings new in it and the plan was very simple buy a sea facing villa and call Advik there and then lock you both inside so you can fulfill all your fantasies. "she said with a wink and I punched her and motioned her to continue.

"Fir raat ko a party on cruise with THEM, so that Advik and Vihan could also meet them." she continued further.

"Yaar now I so hate going back after knowing this plan!" I whinned.

"Not only you agar Advik ye plan sunta toh even he would regret taking you back knowing how desperate he is to have you." she said and we laughed.

" Finally you laughed! I was missing this smile of yours. Never remain sad, remember someone is crazy behind this smile of yours. " I said seeings her laugh and pointing towards Vihan to which she nodded and blushed.

Later we started randomly chit chatting and eating the food which the flight provided.
Pov ends.

Advik's pov,
We all were in the flight and as soon as the flight took off, Vihan came over to Mishu and my seat and sent Mishu to his seat to talk to Trisha while he settled himself beside me.

There was an awkward silence between us which was broken by him, "Ady, what's wrong with you? Something is eating you up, hai na?"

"Vik! Did we do the right thing by taking them back? Look na Elisa, Fiza, Shivani, Latika, Trisha and even Mishka are sad. I feel like we are intruding their happiness." I said looking at Mishka who was trying to talk with Trisha.

"So you mean you are guilty about our plan? Acha tell me would you be able to stay away from Angel bhabhi for a long period of two months? Knowing that her birthday comes in that period and it will be her first birthday you will both will be celebrating together? " he enquired to which I shook my head indicating a no.

" But still yaar, dadi par blame karke unhe wapis bulana was right? You know na Trisha was excited like a kid when they were leaving and now look at her. Are you able to see her like this? All gloomy and dull?" I further questioned.

"Toh what do you think? We should send them back?" he asked..

"Ya but after sometime agar ek week ke andar wapis bheja toh they will find out that it was our plan to call dadi to bring them back..." i started.

"And if they come to know about us planning to ruin their trip just for them to stay with us, then we are gone." he continued and I nodded.

"So lets prank the Trish- Mish duo like they usually do and lets show them what Ady-Vik can do?" I said.

"Let's do this and ha sambhal ke they shouldn't come to know its our plan otherwise we are dead." he said and winked at me.

We both shared a hearty laugh.
Vihan glanced over to his seat only to find his lovely fiancee winking at my blossom.
Hmm they both are planning something, lets hope inke plan don't make us go crazy.

"Waise Ady, now that the girls are back you will be marrying Angel bhabhi right? That's what she promised you in her room before your intense make out, hai na?" Vihan all of a sudden asked with a cunning smile.

"What do you mean?.. I dont remember..." I tried to pretend but I was cut by him.

"Oh please, dont you try to act, I heard you both that day you both were pretty loud." He smirked and I punched in his stomach.

"Arre but if she keeps her promise and we both get married than you and Trisha will have to marry first. Remember you promised me that you will marry first? So its a win win situation for you also." I said with a grin.

"But obvious! Mein toh kabse shadi ke liye taiyaar hu, its just ki tu Mishka ki life mein late enter hua, nai toh abhi tak mere bache bhi aa gaye hote." he said

"Ek minute, mera Mishka ki life mein late aane se tum dono ki shaddi kaise affect hui?" a confused me asked

"Trisha had strictly told me she won't marry me until her best friend finds a guy and we will have our marriage in the same year as her best friend. Isliye you are responsible for my marriage delay." he said smuggly.

The rest of the flight journey went well.
I sometimes wonder its so good to have someone who is as crazy as you and who doesn't judge you atall. I am glad I have Vihan like Mish has Trish.

Pov ends.

-------------------------------------------------------

Guys I am super sorry for the late update but please forgive me.

To compensate I will give the next chapter as soon as I get good reviews on this one..

And one more important thing, the promo I posted earlier is deleted as I changed my mind.

Do give your reviews good or bad.
Hope you like the update.