Chapter 8

Advik's pov,
"Good morning!" I messaged Mishka.

"Morning Mr Mathur!" she immediately replied.

"You awake. I thought you will be sleeping." I messaged not knowing she was an early riser.

" Not sleeping. I am already at work." my phone beeped with her message.

"So early? It's just 8 in morning!" I replied.

I am a little shocked. Here I just woke up a minute ago and there she is already off to her work. Damn I guess she is a workaholic.

"Emergency case." she replied.

"Oh, by the way coming shopping today evening?" I asked.

"Ya, even though I don't want to come but need to come otherwise Trish will kill me." she replied.

"You should come then, I don't want my fiancée to die before engagement and my best friends fiancée in jail." I joked.

"When did I become your fiancée?" she asked.

"I guess you didn't hear properly yesterday. I already announced you as my fiancée in media yesterday. 😉" I said.

"Are you serious? Or just drunk in the morning?" I received an immediate reply from her.

"As serious as I can be!" I replied.

I don't know what happened to me when I said that. I know I need time but on other hand I am pretty sure I want her with me throughout my life by my side.

I am not sure if I will fall in love with her. But I am sure that I will be the happiest with her. After so many years I opened up myself in front of someone, that too on my own without any force.

Vihan is right. She has made her own place in my heart, which none of ex could make for themselves. I don't know why but the mere feeling of her being with someone else disturbs me.

My chain of thoughts were broken by the beeping of my phone.

"Good you sure bur we can't be together.." read her message.

What does she mean by this? Why can't we be together. Mishka is only mine.

I composed my thoughts and then replied, "🙄🤔 ??"

"Arre chill I meant that Trish first needs to approve you. If she likes you then only we can be together. You need to impress her, if you want me😏" she said.

"That's easy, my buddy will help me impress his girl 😉" I said.

To be honest I know it won't be difficult to impress Trisha. She is really a good friend of mine.

"It won't be that easy Mr Mathur. She will test you as my best friend not Vihan's fiancée. She will take your test just the way I took Vihan's test." she said.

Uff test same as Vihan gave? I remember how much Vihan was scared while meeting Trisha's best friend for the first time. He wasn't so scared while meeting her parents also.

" If I can woo you, Trisha is not a hard nut to crack! " I replied with confidence.

"Will see. Anyways talk to you later. Need to go. Bye." she replied.

"OK. Will come to pick you up today evening. Will go to mall together!" I said.

"Sure. Don't bring your car along then. I already have mine." she replied.

"Ok, have a good day and miss me😙" I replied.

"As you say. Now get your ass up and go to work. Be here by 6 sharp. I don't like to wait.😃" she messaged

I smiled reading her message. We have a good comfort level with each other in just one day. Come now let's get to work.

Pov ends.

Mishka's pov.
The start of the day was nice. I had a great chat with Advik. I still can't believe that he is ready for us. But isn't it too fast? Like we just met yesterday. Umm I guess I should leave it on time. The whole day passed its 6 in the evening and I am winding up my work. I take the lift to move down. There I found Advik leaning on his car with glaires on his eyes and looking damn hot in casuals.
I moved towards him.

"We going by your car?" I asked.

"No by yours. I am sending mine back with the driver." he said.

"But I do not have a car. I have my bike. " I replied

"Bike? You must be kidding. Do you even know to ride a bike?" he mocked.

"Yes I have a bike and I am a professional bike racer also." I said.

"But you are a doctor! Then how can you be a racer.?" he asked confused.

"I am a doctor by profession but bike racing is my passion so I take parts in race. If you are done then let's go. " I clarified.

He nods and we both settle on my bike.

I started the bike and there was a comforting silence prevailing. The road was empty not crowded at all.

"Waise I want a favour from you." he said.

"Sure say." I replied.

"Will you teach me how to ride a bike?" he asked sweetly

"You dont know how to ride a bike?? No worries I'll surely teach you.But what will I get as my fees?"  I said.

"Some quality time with me or something even more" he sensuously whispered in my ears while tightly hugging my waist.

God his voice is giving goosebumps on my body. I have never been so close to anyone. His hot breath on my shoulder and his hold against my waist is making it difficult for me to ride.

I just brushed of my thoughts and decided to concentrate on the road.

Few moments later I felt him making random patterns on my waist with one hand. While his other hand caressing my stomach.

I applied the brakes and turned towards him with a questioning eyes.

He slowly removed my helmet and our eyes met. His  one hand caressing my neck while he pulled me closer towards him with his another hand.

A rush of shiver and desire passed through my body. I exactly knew what was going to happen so I just closed my eyes giving him my permission.

I could feel his hot breath on my face. He slowly leaned further and finally our lips met. He covered my mouth with his in a gentle kiss. Surprisingly I responded back. The kiss was a gentle one. After a few moments we broke our kiss.

I blushed looking down while he just hugged me and whispered, "Hopefully this type of fees is valid!".

I just hugged him tight and hid myself in his embrace trying to calm my heart beats.

I had my first kiss. It wasn't that long, and it certainly wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever.

Pov ends.
----------------------------------------------

Sorry but the shopping scene  will get a bit postponed.
Vote°comment°share♥️