Chapter 24

Target- 68 votes, 90 comments.

-------------------------------------------------------
Advik's pov,
After Kavish disturbed our romance, Mishka ran into the washroom while I got ready and arranged the room properly.

I was waiting for Mishu to come out when I received a call from Vihan.

"Ady, mere bhai kaha pe hai tu? Jaldi terrace we bahar aa. Gate me pass I am waiting."

"Vik, don't worry I am on my way"

Even though I didn't want to leave, I left and went to the main gate where Vihan was waiting for me. He parked his car and we entered Mishka's House.

"Advik, Vihan you both here?" Raghav bhai asked

"Aree they would have come to meet Mishka and Trisha. Hai na guys?" Shreya bhabhi asked.

"Yes bhabhi! How did you know?" Vihan asked.

"You both are not the first one to fall in love, even we had gone through this phase so I know it. Anyways you both wait here, Trish and Mish will be down soon." bhabhi said.

After few minutes both the girls came down talking to each other actually teasing each other.

" Finally you two are here! I thought you cancelled the plan of going. Come on be quick now otherwise you will miss the flight. " Vansh bhai said.

"Umm bhai can we go to drop them?" I asked.

"Yes you all can! They are your fiancées." Miskha's mom said.

Vihan and I smiled.
Mishka and Trisha hugged everyone and then we left.

We all got settled in the car, Vihan in the driver's seat, Trisha beside him and my blossom and I in the backseat.

"Mishuuuuu, finally we are going. I can't believe we are leaving for Baliiiii!!!" Trisha shouted in excitement.

"Vihan's Trishu baby, calm down. Waise what took you both so long? " I asked.

"Arre woh na, Mishu na.." Trisha started but Mishka cut her and said, "Umm nothing."

"Arre Machar let me tell him. Yeh log toh apne hai." Trisha said and winked while Mishka glared at her.

"Advik actually na you were very desperate na so you left many marks on her, so thoda usko make up se cover karne Mein time laga!!" Trisha said and Mishka hid herself in my chest as she was embarrassed.

"Ha, tumhe toh aadat hogi na make up se cover karne ki? Isliye tumhe time nai lagta hoga. Hai na Vik?" I asked.

"Yaar, I do not understand how the hell am I dragged in the middle!!" Vihan said.

"Acha chalo, Vihan baby now no more turning back! Your best friend is back to Mr desperate mode" Trisha said.

"Shut up Trisha!!" both Mishka and I shouted.

"OK sorry, carry on." she said and leaned on Vihan's shoulder and slept in few minutes.

"Blossom, I am sorry!!" I said.

"For what?"

"I bit you so hard, it must be paining na?" I said caressing one of the hickey on her shoulder which was not covered.

"It's OK!!! It's not paining now!!" she said

"But my back's paining! A wildcat has scratched my back wildly!!" I said in her ears.

"I am sorry!" she said with guilt.

"But do you know one thing, I loved that wildcat. My personal wildcat!!" I said and kissed on the tip of her nose.

"Advikkkk" she whined.

"Kya hua? You don't want kiss on your nose. Toh kidhar chahiye?" I playfully asked.

"Don't tease na!!" she said and hugged me tight.

"Arre where did that wildcat go? And how come this shy litttle kitty came here?" I teased her further.

"The wildcat is asleep and now this shy little kitten is also going to sleep. Don't disturb." she said and placed her head on my lap and slept in few minutes.

"I don't understand how this two girls fall asleep in just few minutes. I am sure they are relatives of kumbhkaran." I mummered..

"They are! Even I feel so!!" Vihan said

"Did I say that loud?" I asked

"Yes you said everything loud and by everything I mean everything about your wildcat." he teased..

"Hey, its wrong to listen someone's private conversations" I shouted.

"First speak softly, second I know it's wrong to listen someone's conversations but it's not at all wrong if that person is your best friend and you are speaking as if you never heard our talks or read our chats. So tit for tat." he said.

Well he is write, I have many times disturbed them and even read their chats.

"Waise you know I am glad that mishka entered your life. Even though she is a devil in my life, she is truly an angel in your life. She is undoubtedly my angel bhabhi." he said.

"True that, she has blossomed in my life and made it worth living. I am glad I went to meet her that day." I said looking at my blossom with admiration.

She looks so serene and calm but this girl has changed my calm and boring life into happening and exciting one.

" I don't know how am I going to stay away from her for 2 months " I said.

"Same here, how will my day start without sneaking into Trisha's house and waking her up everyday." he said

"You, know Vik, if Mishka is the angel in my life then Trisha is the sunshine of your life who sparkled your depressing life. She is my Sunshine bhabhi." I said

"So true, after dad's death I never thought I will be able to save dad's dream business and I had lost all hopes that time she entered my life and sparkled it. If Mishka is your blossom then Trisha is my sparkle." he said patting Trisha's hair.

Whatever he said is absolutely correct it is just because of Trisha's support and faith I am here with my best friend.

" You know Vik, I always thought that after girls will enter our lives, our friendship will get weakened but I was wrong my Sunshine bhabhi and your Angel bhabhi has strengthened our bond. I am so glad we both found them. Hopefully we stay like this forever. " I said

" Of course we will. See Vik can never be separated from Ady and even Trish cannot be separated from Mish so the same way Trihaan cannot be separated from Mishvik. All the four of us will stay together and even our children will be best friends like us. Acha now wake up this girls we have reached the airport. "he said and I nodded.

We woke Trisha and Mishka and went towards the gate where all her friends were waiting with their boyfriends cum fiancé..

The flight was announced so all the girls entered for boarding.

" I love you, come soon. "I said as I hugged Mishka.

" Love you too. Take care and miss me. " she said and pecked my lips lightly and then left with her friends while Vihan gave me a teasing smile.

" Good going Bro!! Acha listen now that the girls are on their trip let us all enjoy here." Vihan said

"Good idea. Ben, Mihir, Rudra, Amir you all join us. Vik call rishabh and karan also. Let's go to our penthouse and have fun!" I said and all the others agreed.

So as soon as the flight took off we all went towards our penthouse which was my and vihan's bachelor pad. 
Pov ends.
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote°comment°share ❤️