CH.13

Fighting

•Chapter Thirteen•

Percy stood at the foot of Half Blood-Hill as the Titan of heavenly light stood there his eyes looking at the demigod in wonder and curiosity, The demigod's head was hung low as the Titan stood there wondering how the demigod survived his divine form. Percy laughed his voice echoing throughout the small hill. Percy looked at Hyperion his eyes blood red, his red eyes made contact with Hyperion's golden ones.

Hyperion scoffed and charged Percy with speed making a large cut towards the demigod, Percy sidestepped the blade colliding with the ground. Hyperion kicked Percy straight in the chest, he was sent flying to a tree, Percy made contact with the tree with a sickening crunch his back collided on the tree. Percy stood up his eyes still locked on Hyperion, the Titan grabbed his sword and rushed Percy making a decapitation strike.

Percy grabbed the sword mid swing, the momentum caused the sword to stop, but the momentum also caused Percy's hand to get chopped off. Blood splattered around the green grass as his hand laid motionless on the green grass, Percy had a stoic face as he looked at the chopped off hand with no emotion.

"That was my favorite hand" Percy said in a monotone voice, Hyperion glared and striked again using all of his power to kill Percy once and for all. Hyperion's blade ignited with yellow light his power over heavenly light amplifying the sword's deadliness. Hyperion screamed as he forced some of his power to the sword, heat began to engulf the blade as yellow light began to accumulate near the blade.

The sword came at lightning speeds towards Percy, in the blink of an eye the sword collided making a large explosion equivalent to that of a grenade at the spot where Percy is. Smoke engulfed the area sorrounding the demigod and the Titan. Hyperion had a smug expression on his face, the dust cleared revealing Percy stopping the sword mid swing with his hand. Percy held the blade in his hand as blood trickled down the palm of his hand, Percy crushed the blade to pieces the celestial bronze sword crushed to pint sized bits, the pieces clattered on the ground as if it were nothing.

Percy looked at his bleeding hand, yellow light began to engulf his wounds, the light died down revealing his hands, there were no wounds on them not even scratches, more yellow light engulfed Percy's other arm stump. The light died down revealing a fully functional arm. Percy moved his arm testing the movement and functionality.

"What are you" Hyperion said with wide eyes. The Titan grabbed another sword and made a downward arc onto Percy. The same result happened as Percy grabbed the sword mid swing

"How" Hyperion said

Percy laughed "You forgot me, that's a shame" Percy said. Four Black scorpion tails sprouted from the small of Percy's back where his Achilles Heel used to be. 

"Really a shame, but you have to die now" Percy said with a blank expression, Percy crushed the blade with the palm of his hands and kicked Hyperion with such force that Hyperion was sent flying with a sonic boom his back crushed against a tree. Percy approached the dazed Hyperion, the Titan shaking his head, he summoned another sword and prepared to fight.

"You think that's gonna stop me" Percy said, two scorpion tails surged forward piercing Hyperion's shoulder and leg.

"Agghhhh" Hyperion said screaming in pain

"How can you survive my attacks, you should be dead by now, your just a mere demigod" Hyperion said in agony

"Oh I am a mere demigod, but I have experienced much more, I have experienced death, no worse than death, I was on the verge of dying again, and again, and again, and yet I survived" Percy said with a sadistic smile