CH.14

Bit by bit, slowly but surely.

•Chapter Fourteen•

Note: I am on a time limit so I edited this on a rush, so comment on any grammatical errors and typos, thanks.

Percy walked to the infirmary with many thoughts swirling inside his head, it was all messed up, very messed up. James, that douche tried to kill me with a poisoned knife, just so happened the pond was nearby. Percy approached the infirmary and saw Annabeth in front of the building her face scrunched up deep in thought. Percy rubbed the back of his neck and approached the Child of Athena.

"Erm, hello Annabeth" Percy said, the blonde turned towards me

"Percy" She said looking at the son of Poseidon

"What did you do to James" Annabeth said

"What, your asking me that question" Percy said

"He tried to kill me Annabeth, he almost succeeded if it wasn't for the pond nearby" Percy retaliated 

"But his wounds are severe, multiple minor cuts all over his body" Annabeth said

"I was about to heal him until you showed up and brought him to the infirmary" Percy replied back

"Oh, So now it's my fault!" Annabeth said 

"What, No!" Percy said 

"Besides that arse needed to be knocked a peg or two" Percy said truthfully

"But that's still no excuse for maiming the kid" Annabeth said Rubbing temples

"Would you prefer me dead?" Percy asked looking at Annabeth's grey eyes

"Of course not" Annabeth said her eyes wide

"Then why are you siding with James" Percy said curiosity in his voice.

"I'm not" Annabeth stated

"Then why do you think it's my fault" Percy said, the son of Poseidon was obviosly mad

"It's not your fault" Annabeth reassured

"Then why don't you believe me" Percy said throwing his hands up in the air in frustration, this was really getting on his nerves.

"Because you are capable of doing that" Annabeth said pointing at the infirmary.

"You know what, I'm out of here" Percy said frustrated leaving the infirmary, Percy stomped through Camp Half-Blood obviosly mad, no he was angry as hell. Percy went to the beach and instantly dove into the water, he swam down and screamed, bubbles escaped through his mouth as he let out all of his stress and frustration, fishes looked towards the Son of the Sea.

"Your majesty are you all right" Said a random fish passing by

Percy nodded "I'm fine thank you"

Percy felt tired, very tired, he let himself sink to the sea floor, he rested on the sandy floor with a frown remembering the events that transpired today, it was a very hectic one, he felt tired of the battles, of James, everyone. He felt himself doze off into the world of sleep as the waves rippled giving Percy the sound of waves overlapping each other, it calmed him down no matter what the problem was, he closed his eyes and slept his sleep deprivation taking over.

---------------------------

Percy awoke looking around frantically, there was water everywhere, everything was blue, he remembered the events that transpired yesterday, he shook his head and used his water powers to propel him forward, he zoomed at nearly impossible speeds for a normal human and arrived at Camp Half Blood in no time, the waves have dragged him from Camp Half-Blood to probably another state.