CHAPTER 8 - A CURSE, A WOUND

After the disciple choosing event ended, many went home with gloomy thoughts but the ones who remained were ecstatically happy. One of those being XiuYin, he now stuck around BiMing more like a puppy than a disciple.

  A few months have passed and BiMing was proud to be able to declare that his formal disciple was indeed a quick learner. In one months time he completely grasped the idea of how to maintain a constant and healthy spirit flow within his body, now being able to meditate and cultivate. Within two months time  he was able to control his spiritual Qi and send outbursts of it from his body.

  And so on the third month, BiMing took XiuYin to the armoury of spiritual weapons, after all, he can't fight with no weapon. And he can't always take him up and down the mountain, he was getting stomach cramps from the amount of time XiuYin hugged fiercely from behind not to mention flying down on a cloud whilst a male was hugging another was an awfully embarrassing image.

  Little did BiMing know that XiuYin loved it every time he was able to hug Lu ShiZun. His arms always encircled a slim but firm waist, and that silky hair made it feel like he was resting his head on a cushion. His infatuation for Lu ShiZun grew day by day, he found that his eyes would follow him every where and he'd always try to gain his attention. Sometimes he grew confused at the feelings he had for Lu ShiZun, but he always brushed it off as mere admiration.

  As they arrived at the armoury BiMing spoke. "Alright Xiao Yin, I can't enter the room with you as it's a sacred ritual for the weapon to choose its master. When you're in there, don't touch anything, the weapon will come to you, know that every weapon in there has a spirit so do not offend it. Good luck ah... I'll head back for now." As he turned he stumbled back when his sleeve received a strong tug. "Hei, you're getting strong Xiao Yin." BiMing said as he ruffled the head now only a few inches shorter than his.

  "Lu ShiZun... you can't wait?" XiuYin said with a pout.

  BiMing seeing such a cute expression pinched XiuYin's cheeks, "You got nerves for being such a needy disciple, don't think I won't spank you for being naughty." Over the months the master and disciple grew much closer and BiMing loved teasing XiuYin.

  XiuYin's face blushed at the choice of words, specifically the verb 'spank'. An image involuntarily popped into his head but Lu ShiZun was at the receiving end...

  Face turning redder than a tomato XiuYin quickly said, "Apologies Lu ShiZun, I'm just a little nervous..."

  "Don't be... I have faith in you, you've progressed at a speedier pace than most, I bet that Tian bastard is seething with rage at what a talent I snatched from him, hehehe." Over the course of time XiuYin found with much amusement that Lu ShiZun liked to giggle in a sinister manner sometimes.

 However he frowned when Lu ShiZun spoke of Tian ShiZun, "Lu ShiZun... do you have much contact with Tian ShiZun?"

  "Not so much... That bastard appears and disappears like smoke, really creepy..."

  "Lu ShiZun... stay away from him... He's... dangerous." XiuYin said remembering when he once caught Tian ShiZun staring heatedly at Lu ShiZun.

  "Ho, my little disciple is protective of me! I'm glad! You can look after Laozi when I'm old and grey!"

  XiuYin smiled at that and replied, "I will do that gladly... and ShiZun... I'm not little..."

BiMing laughed loudly, "Hahahaha, right now you are a spring bean! At a young age of 15 I doubt you've developed much down there... Don't rush growing up XiuYin... Enjoy it whilst you can." BiMing patted his head one more time before announcing, "Anyway, I actually have something to check on today, so go ahead, I'll see you later." And this time, BiMing strode away.