CHAPTER 19 - A STORM IS COMING

BiMing froze on the spot with his whisk in the air when he found XiuYin at the end of the hall. His eyes with a terrifying glare and his hair raised slightly like the hackles of a wolf. Gone was XiuYin's normally calm and careless expression, replaced by this beast of a man. His hands clenched and unclenched by his sides.

  "Ah... Uh... XiuYin... What's wrong with you." BiMing asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

  XiuYin didn't reply, instead, he kept his eyes fixed on BiMing as a wild animal would a prey. 

  With a realisation, BiMing gasped out, "Ah! This can't be related to your illness, can it? If so is it because you don't have enough blood? XiaoGui just told me about my... Wow wow wow back down!" Before he could finish talking XiuYin suddenly stalked towards him with great intensity, it was an understatement to say that BiMing was scared witless.

  That was the end of the line for XiuYin when Lu ShiZun mentioned blood. Right now there was a craving within his own blood he couldn't quite describe but knew there was only one way to satisfy. XiuYin stalked towards Lu ShiZun and scrowled when the latter stumbled back two steps as if considering the possible option of fleeing.

  BiMing was currently stuck in a fight or flee the situation. He really didn't want to deal with th XiuYin right now. Heck did the brat even remember that he was his ShiZun with the way he just roughly grabbed his wrist and yanked him back into the room? 

  "Hey! Behave yourself! Can't you explain what's wrong with words? My body is as delicate as my emotions ah!" Haha, bullshit...

  "Lu ShiZun, after these years of following you.... you still don't trust this disciple, is that why you hid the fact you were being stalked?" XiuYin tilted his head as he asked BiMing, eyes never breaking contact.

  "Ah... you heard about that? Nonono, I just didn't want to burden you with the knowledge, since it's not your business I didn't want to drag you into it. That's me being considerate ah!" BiMing explained as he discreetly took small steps backwards, closer to the door. He was going to make a swift escape, he doesn't intend on exchanging blows with his disciple now... or ever. But he had a feeling the situation would call for it if he didn't run. He'll run, hide and let this hot-headed disciple of his calm his ass.

  However, he did not count on the sudden explosive behaviour on XiuYin's part as he suddenly burst forwards and with a hand reaching behind BiMing slammed the door shut with such force cracks appeared where his hands were. "Not my business? NOT My Business?" He roared in BiMing's face.

  Over the years XiuYin had long out-grown BiMing's height and so he bent slightly at the waist to lower his face closer to BiMing. BiMing cringed backwards from the volume of XiuYin's voice.

  "...No?"

  Something in XiuYin cracked at that answer, he brought his other hand up and punched the wall next to the door, leaving an indent and now caging BiMing. His heart was in pain, he knew most of it was due to the parasite feating off of his strong emotions right now, but part of it was also because he felt so very dejected. He had been pining for his ShiZun for years now, yearning for him, lusting for him, loving him behind his back, was at BiMing's every beck and call. His world revolved around this man whose light shone brighter and purer than others... Yet the man was denser than an elephants hide. 

  From educated nobles down to the kitchen maids, any outsider would at least be able to see that XiuYing cared greatly for BiMing if they didn't figure out that it was love.

  Yet... this man said it was none of his business regarding his welfare.

  Because he remained calm at most if not all times it meant anger filled up a well within him and would at some point overflow.