CHAPTER 15 - LAOZI STRIKES BACK

A/N- to hate on me for taking so long to update UWU I'm only guilty because  I went and read the throne of glass series none stop whilst having mock exams...

  BiMing's eyes were open for the whole duration of his 'lovely' journey. His kidnapper leapt from roof to roof with such agile grace he'd almost been impressed... had he not kidnapped him...

  BiMing was slung over his kidnapper's shoulder thus he would not be able to see the slight glow in BiMing's eyes as he gathered spiritual energy from his environment. With his body currently immobilized, he couldn't reach into his space ring to retrieve his whisk which channelled his spiritual energy in concentrated bursts, but that didn't stop him from readying the ammunition. He felt his well of energy filling up and with a satisfied mindset, he would've smirked if his face hadn't been under paralysis, he then moved on to gather the toxins from whatever poison he breathed in to expel every time he exhaled. He repeated this process to the point he could feel that he was in control of his limbs again. However, he chose to quietly wait for his kidnapper to take him to their destination.

  In his mind, he cracked his knuckles. He wanted to find out who was messing with him, though he already had an idea, perhaps it was time to confront the bastard if his guesses were right. He continued to feign his paralysis as his kidnapper landed just on the outskirts of the town. From BiMing's upside down view, he saw they were headed towards what looked like an abandoned brothel. With banners strung around the doors and windows with faded colour and the fact that it wasn't beautiful girls at the entrance but one extremeley muscled man, as they walked past him BiMing could see how his arm only consists of pure, no fat muscle. BiMing lifted his head as they walked past and the man turned and watched him. BiMing gave him a wink promising trouble later. The man bristled and bared his teeth before turning back around.

  He was carried down a long hallway with many doors on either side. They all had a faint murmur behind the doors which allowed BiMing to understand that if he were to make an escape.... well it'd be quite messy.

  Finally, they reached the last door in the hall, his kidnapper unlocked the door and stepped in, throwing BiMing on the floor. BiMing grimaced as he avoided bracing for the fall, keeping up the paralysis act. He clenched his teeth to avoid throwing out a string of colourful curses that would make his ancestors turn in their graves.

  His kidnapper looked down at him with distaste. "Master will be here soon, stay put... not that you can do anything else anyway."  With one last smirk, he left the room and of course, locked it.

  BiMing immediately jumped to his feet and spat at the ground, rubbing his cheek that he fell on. He flapped his sleeves to shake off dust the dust and shook his hair as well. Then he realised his robes were slightly loose, the waist sash especially where his chest was visible almost down to his chest. He flushed as he remembered the large hands that roamed his body. He coughed and blew those thoughts away on a phantom wind. He'll question his disciple's actions later, right now he needed to concentrate his energy and prepare himself for combat. 

  He paced the room to see any potential escape rooms but found none, the small window was barred, the ceiling too high and the door locked. He continued pacing when he heard shuffling outside the door and dropped to the floor. The people outside began talking without hushed voices, how arrogant of them to speak without regard for their environment.

  "Just here, the master ordered them left by the door."

  "Gods above these boxes are heavy, and I'm pretty sure there are noises coming out of the bottom one..."

  A thump, BiMing assumed they had set whatever they carried on the floor, he also heard clattering, the sound of hard objects against each other.