CHAPTER 25 - HEATED NIGHT

BiMing and XiuYin flew back home in silence. Just by recalling the memories of him clutching XiuYin's robes caused him to blush furiously. He let the cool passing wind cool him down.

  They stopped in town on the way home and bought some groceries, BiMing engaged in mindless chatter, more so that he usually would. BiMing knew he was engaging in useless activities just to pass time. There was no denying it, he was nervous.

  Soon after the sunset, they headed home. BiMing walked straight into his room and slammed his door shut.

  XiuYin stood there watching the door slam. Lu ShiZun had been weird after they left the forest. He engaged in senseless chatter and haggled with the vendors but XiuYin knew, Lu ShiZun was not at ease. He was jittery.

  XiuYin walked to Lu  ShiZun's door and his hands hovered at the door knob. He wanted to help, to comfort, to smooth but maybe it was still too soon. XiuYin was about to turn and leave when his sensitive hearing picked up on a muffled sob. 

  "Screw it" XiuYin muttered and pushed the door open to find Lu ShiZun in the corner of his room one hand covering his face. XiuYin stalked over and embraced him for the second time that day. "Shh... It's alright Lu ShiZun, I'm here."

  BiMing sniffed at pinched XiuYin's chest, "So what you're here?"

  "I'll always be here... rely on me... I'm at your disposal." XiuYin whispered as he pressed himself against BiMing.

  "Tch, what leverage have I got over you exactly?" BiMing pinched XiuYin harder this time and leant his face forward, wiping his tears and snot over XiuYin's robes.

  XiuYin's arms tightened around BiMings waist and he leaned down to his ears and laid a soft kiss there, BiMing shivered when XiuYin replied, "My heart."

  BiMing was speechless, over the past month he'd been confessed to more times than he's eaten hot meals in his past life. And he was growing agitated because his heart was beginning to melt to these words. "Nonsense," He muttered.

  XiuYin leant back a little and tilted BiMing's face up. "Lu ShiZun, I like you, I love you, I yearn for you. My feelings are true and will never waver." BiMing blushed furiously at the honesty of his voice and turned his head. XiuYin sighed and let his head drop to the wall behind BiMing as he said, "Lu ShiZun, take responsibility."

  "For what?" BiMing asked before his hands were grabbed by XiuYin and guided downwards where XiuYin laid BiMing's palm on an evident erection.

  "This." XiuYin's voice dropped an octave lower when Lu ShiZun's hand was on him.

  BiMing's face reddened even further but what exited XiuYin was that he did not jerk his hand away and slap him. Instead, BiMing only turned his head to the side attempting to hide his face as he said, "...I don't know how..."

  XiuYin smiled like a wolf and grabbed BiMing's face again, turning it towards him before crashing his lips to his. BiMing's initial shock was short lived as his eyes fluttered closed at the warmth that now surrounded him. XiuYin's lips were hard and soft at the same time, against BiMing's lips it gave him butterfly sensations in his stomach. XiuYin pecked BiMing's lips again and again before grabbing both Lu ShiZun's hands and placing them on his chest so that Lu ShiZun could feel his erratic heartbeat. He then used one arm to circle BiMing's waist and the other snaked through and tangled in his hair.

  XiuYin gently tugged BiMing's head so that it was now at an angle before XiuYin gently extended his tongue and licked BiMing's lips. BiMing's body went taut but XiuYin continued licking and moving his hands gently as if coaxing a small animal to come out.

  Eventually, BiMing's body relaxed again and his lips slightly parted. XiuYin didn't miss a beat as he slipped his tongue in and met the warmth of the other. BiMing shrank back but XiuYin chased, the two angled their heads, one to give access the other to get better access. The slicking sounds of these intimate actions could be heard loud and clear by the two and not only did it fuel XiuYin's erection but it ignited BiMing's too.

  "X-XiuYin..."BiMing managed to mumble through their entwined lips.

 "Hm?"

  "Breathe... I can't breathe."

  XiuYin pried his lips away from BiMing's lips as he bent down and lifted BiMing by the waist. BiMing yelped and grabbed onto XiuYin's broad shoulders. Soon after he heard the creaking of the bed as he was laid upon it and XiuYin held himself above. XiuYin's eyes had a reddish hue to them but he blinked hard and it disappeared. BiMing's heart itched a little, thinking that XiuYin was doing so much for him. XiuYin remained crouching over BiMing, waiting he realised. BiMing stared at his disciple, this naughty, insufferable, loyal bastard before he nodded. 

  XiuYin swallowed before lowering his head again and capturing BiMing's lips

  XiuYin swallowed before lowering his head again and capturing BiMing's lips. XiuYin brought his knee upwards and nudged at BiMing's groin. BiMing's leg muscles stiffened as all sensations travelled to his centre and he shivered with the knowledge that he was growing hard. BiMing's stomach full of butterflies had grown into fucking dragons. Cold air greeted his face and BiMing realised XiuYin had lifted his face and moved down, unfastening his robes and pulling at his under trousers. BiMing gasped as his member sprung free into the chill air but moaned even louder when it was enveloped in a slick warmth he knew well. BiMing's head fell back and he attempted to push at XiuYin's shoulders, "XiuYin...Don't do that..."

  XiuYin ignored him and licked the whole length leaving a cool trail behind before kissing the tip. Then he took it within his mouth and let his saliva flow out. He glanced up to see BiMing's face contorted between embarrassment and lust, so erotic it caused his own member to swell and bulge painfully. XiuYin lifted his head and smiled at the sight of the precum that leaked through the head of BiMing's lifeline and he crawled back over the top of BiMing.

  "LuShiZun... Your expression right now, makes me want to take you all the way." XiuYin whispers next to BiMing's ear before licking the shell of it. BiMing whimpered in anticipation.

  XiuYin undid his own robe as it slid down his shoulders, exposing his toned chest and stomach as he unfastened his trousers and took his member out.

  "Together," He whispered in BiMing's ear as he rubbed their erections against each other.

  BiMing's back arched, aching to get closer whilst his arms lifted of their own accord and circled XiuYin's neck, causing XiuYin to move faster.

  In that room, the two panted and sweated together as their essences mixed. BiMing tried and failed to contain his moans as XiuYin sometimes flicked his finger over the head of his erection, where it was most sensitive. Unable to hold back anymore, both of the ejaculated onto each other as the tension left their bodies and an aftershock of pleasure coursed through them. XiuYin laid his head on BiMing's and whispered over and over again for the entirety of the night, "Together."

...............................................................................................................................

A/N- well.... this author is blushing *//^//* phew ok, welp, peace out hope you enjoyed ;)