CHAPTER 24 - WHO ARE YOU?

After their conversation and... event, BiMing went to his room to meditate and told XiuYin to do the same in his room and to meet at sunrise in the main room.

  As BiMing sat crosslegged on a bamboo mat, he cursed as his thoughts barrelled down roads it shouldn't. "Screw this! I'm sleeping!" BiMing huffed as he jumped into bed and buried his red face under the covers. He felt jittery and nervous and found it hard to keep his eyes closed.

  In a different room, completely calm and collected was XiuYin. But that was only on the exterior, inside that wicked head of his he was replaying the memory of tasting Lu ShiZun's fingers, hugging him and Lu ShiZun moving on his erection. He gleefully stored these memories in a place akin to an art museum in his mind.

  The night went by slow for one and fast for the other and soon enough, the sun had risen.

  BiMing dressed hastily and left his room, circles under his eyes. He saw XiuYin and bristled as he said, "Well you must've slept good, look how healthy you look. Why do you look so happy this time of the day? Screw you..."

  XiuYin smiled, "Good morning Lu ShiZun, I hope you had a peaceful sleep."

  "Tch, I did not," BiMing replied.

  "How so?" XiuYin began pouring a cup of tea.

  "Tch... all your fault." BiMing muttered under his breath.

  "Hm?"

  "Nothing!"

  XiuYin grinned to himself knowing exactly what kept Lu ShiZun up all night.

  After their morning activities were sorted they headed to the outskirts of town, both gliding through the air gracefully but cautiously.

  They landed on the outskirts of town and patted themselves down. 

  "Lu ShiZun, any description or name of this man to go by?" XiuYin asked as he surveyed the surroundings.

  "Um... Pretty sure he was called JinFeng... Um, short fellow and had a mole on the left side of his chin. Let's just knock on a few doors."

  And so they began knocking and apologising for the disturbance, they had gotten through at least twenty doors by now. BiMing sighed and walked to the next house, a little isolated from the rest, he was about to knock when he heard speaking inside and recognised the voices. It was the two cut sleeves from that rainy day! BiMing immediately stalked away.

  "Lu ShiZun, you didn't inquire that house?" XiuYin looked as if he were going to do it himself but BiMing grabbed his hand. "No, no, I know... I've seen those people before. Best not to go near, they're trouble."

  XiuYin raised a curious eyebrow at the house but obediently moved on.

  They stood at the last door on the street and knocked, the door opened a crack before it slammed shut again. "We have our rat, go cover the back." BiMing smiled as he swiped out his wisk and with a curving arc, hit the small wooden door. The man inside yelped and scuttled further in the house and yelped again as he met another person at the other end of his house.

  BiMing strode to what must've been the main room and stared down at the man huddled on the floor. "That's one true pathetic sight hm."

  The man crawled towards BiMing and clutched at his foot. "Master Lu, Master Lu I hope you've been well hm?" Before BiMing could reply, a hard kick landed at the man's side causing him to fly backwards hitting the table at the centre of the room. He grunted and whimpered.

  "Touch him again and I'll sever your head," XiuYin stated in a terrifying calm.

  "Tch, you, calm down, I need him capable of talking." BiMing stalked to the man who remained laying on the floor and pulled out the letters within his robes. "You, you know what these are and we know you deliver these. Whose behind it and where are they?"