CHAPTER 26 - THE WAIT

A/N- Listen to this tune to enhance the emotions, ;)

 The morning rays shone through the bamboo blinds and warmed the side of BiMing's cheek. BiMing cracked open an eyelid and starred at the blurry scene of his bedroom. He felt comfortable, soft and warm. He closed his eyes and snuggled further into the big quilt behind him emitting soft warmth and breaths.

  Breaths.

  BiMing's eyes snapped open and memories of the night before came flooding back to him and his face flushed red as a tomato. If the muscled arm slung across his torso and his dishevelled clothes weren't proof enough of the events of last night. Then when BiMing wriggled his back and got a response was, for XiuYin leaned forwards and whispered huskily against BiMing's ear, "Keep moving ShiZun and I can't promise that I won't ravage you..." Against BiMin's ears.

  BiMing was about to turn when XiuYin continued, "Thoroughly this time." BiMing gave up moving and settled for wearing a mask of indifference and furiously slapping himself in his mind.

  Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit... Holy SHIT! What kind of man am I to be halfway topped by my disciple... Shit!

  BiMing became stiff under XiuYin's arms. XiuYin noticed this and mistook it for nervousness due to the coming night. The night he's supposed to be taken away by his stalker. XiuYin's grip tightened around BiMing's waist, pulling him closer to himself. XiuYin lay his forehead on the back of BiMing's neck. "Lu ShiZun... I will protect you, by all means, this I promise you, so don't be afraid."

  BiMing, being reminded that tonight was the full moon shivered. Right, there was still his stalker to handle... BiMing felt the taut body of the man behind him hold him closer and he sighed.

  "XiuYin ah... why must you be so nice to me."

  "You know why..." XiuYin replied.

  "There aren't many good traits about me you know," BiMing said, pinching at the large hand at his waist.

  "I like everything about you Lu ShiZun."

  "Tch, even when I hit you on the head?"

  "Even when you hit me on the head."

  Black lines appeared on BiMing's face as he muttered, "masochist." The hand he was pinching turned and entwined their fingers.

  "...BiMing?" XiuYin whispered, as if unsure in using his name.

  BiMing's heart fluttered and he felt heat rush back into his cheeks. "Hm?"

  XiuYin smiled and leapt up, turning BiMing around and climbed on top so that he straddled BiMing. BiMing was shocked and before he could swear at XiuYin his lips were silenced. XiuYin pressed his lips lightly against BiMing's, both warm and still swollen from the night before. BiMing struggled to keep his eyes from fluttering closed and so thumped on XiuYin's chest.

 XiuYin released BiMing's lips and declared, "I love you BiMing."

  BiMing's lips quivered as his eyes became sore and blurred a little.

  XiuYin smiled brightly, letting all signs of adoration show on his face as he repeated, "I love you BiMing, my heart is at your mercy."

  BiMing bit the insides of his cheeks and mentally told his eyes not to let any tears fall. "Foolish boy." He muttered before hesitantly tugging XiuYin's collar, making him lean back down, and initiated a kiss. The kiss was sweet, innocent, and full of silent words.

  As the sun warmed the room, the two exchanged quiet whispers and fleeting kisses, savouring the time whilst the moon was waiting to arise. BiMing, for the first time in his life, felt what it was like to be loved, and though still a little confused about the how's and why's, how to love back.