Two

Staying alert while maintaining his patient facade, Kim Taehyung followed Jennie as she introduced him to other employees.

Taehyung felt the raking stares coming from the employees as they eyed him from his head down to his toes.

If looks could kill, Taehyung would be long dead. He had been receiving intense glances from the accounting department and even from the sanitation department.

What's their problem?

Taehyung's brow became one line as he approached the last department whom he'll meet.

"Guys, this is Kim Taehyung. He's the one who'll take away my place as the secretary." Jennie announced with bitterness.

The employees stood and eyed him. Some of them started whispering.

"So he's the one who used his beauty to get the job." One of the employees whispered loud enough to reach Taehyung's ears.

He smirked. So rumors had been circulating around with him as the subject.

Taehyung ignored it and just bowed his head to cover his irritation. He kept on reminding himself to keep calm, so he could refrain from saying mean things.

"I wonder if he offered himself to Mr. Jeon, so he can have that brand new Porsche." Another voice from the crowd registered in his ears.

Still, Taehyung did not flinch and just kept bowing his head. Thanks to his bangs covering his eyes, Taehyung was able to hide his deadly stares.

I love peace. Peace is what I love. Peace... Peace..

Taehyung kept on repeating this in his head. So far, it's effective.

"Nice to meet you all." Taehyung forced a smile. He wanted to end this suffering now. He just had to endure for a short while and everything would be done.

That's what he thought. Taehyung really tried his best to stay calm but another comment triggered his already ignited fuse.

"Maybe he lets Mr. Jeon shove his dick in his ass. What do you expect from a whore's son?" A woman said, making the other employees look at him with disgust.

PEACE.... PEACE.... PEACE...... PEA----PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

That's it. Taehyung had enough. He could take all the negative comments about him but the last remark hit him below the belt.

He slowly lifted his head and shook the bangs that covered his eyes, revealing his beautiful face that men desired and women envied.

Taehyung smiled before spitting fire.

"Take this opportunity to stare at my face 'cause you don't get to see this kind of beauty everyday. It's not my fault if I was born beautiful and you're not. Oh and about the rumor that I'm using my face to get what I want? Well that's true. Honey that's the advantage of being beautiful. I doubt you will ever going to understand with that ugly face of yours. And you! Yes you, the one who said I offer my ass to have that Porsche. Well honey you're right. The CEO prefers my tight ass rather than your loose vagina."

Taehyung took a step towards the woman who said that his mother was a whore. He leaned to her ear to give his warning.

"And you bitch. Try saying that again about my mother and I'm gonna make sure you won't be able to use that filthy tongue of yours ever again."

Taehyung slowly moved away to see the woman's terrified reaction. Her skin became pale as if she had seen a ghost.

With a huge sigh and a clap, Taehyung broke the silence.

"Okay! Show time's over. I had a good time knowing you all. Let's try to work together okay?" He smirked.

Taehyung confidently turned around with a victorious smile and left the crowd gaping at his fierceness.

Serves you right bitches.