Twenty

The supposed to be a one day date extended up to the next day as per Jungkook's demands.

Taehyung doesn't want to take a day off from work, but what could he do? The boss himself requested for it. He phoned his friends and told them that he won't be able to come to work because of an emergency.

They cuddled all night long, but to Taehyung's frustration.. that's it. They just cuddled and nothing sexual happened between them.

If he's honest, Taehyung expected Jungkook to do things to him while they share the same bed in the middle of the cold night.

He was anticipating to get that d...

But that didn't happen. Jungkook just wrapped his arms around him, hugging him so tight until he fell asleep.

Taehyung is happy though. He felt secured and safe in his arms, not really knowing when he was able to fall asleep as well regardless of his uncomfortable boner.

Everything felt even more perfect the moment he woke up and the first thing he saw was Jungkook's sleeping face resting next to his.

He felt his shallow breathing as he studies his face. His long lashes sat beautifully in his closed eyes, his nose well sculptured that Taehyung couldn't help but to plant a soft kiss on the tip. His eyes travelled down his lips, inviting him to have a taste.

Taehyung gave in, claiming Jungkook's lips. To his surprise, Jungkook responded, making him moan as the kiss deepened.

He gasped, feeling Jungkook's weight on him as he hovered on top, lips expertly moving with his own. He grabbed him by his arm, feeling his muscles tense under his palms.

They were breathing heavily when their lips parted, eyes shining in mischief as they grinned to each other.

"Morning." Jungkook greeted, planting another peck on his lips.

Taehyung giggled, showering little kisses all over Jungkook's face.

"This is nice." Jungkook mumbled as he nuzzled his head on his neck. "Sharing morning breath with each other."

Taehyung laughed, slapping the ravenette on his back. He playfully pushed Jungkook off of him.

"You're heavy." Taehyung uttered under his breath.

He heard Jungkook groan as he pressed himself even more to him. Taehyung could feel his morning wood in his stomach, making him blush. He knows he has the same thing going on in his lower region too.

"Let's get up. I'm starving." Taehyung grunted as he pushed Jungkook with force.

"Let's eat each other, then." Jungkook said in his deep sultry voice, all the while nipping Taehyung's exposed flesh.

"Yah!" Taehyung laughed at the remarks, lifting Jungkook away from him.

The ravenette finally moved on his side with a groan. He quickly stepped out of the bed with only Jungkook's shirt on, long enough to hide his brief. His honey colored thighs and legs are on sight as he made his way to the cabinet.

He could feel Jungkook's intense gaze on his back and decided to tease him some more.

"Do you have other clothes here that will fit in me?" He bends over, acting as if he's looking for something to wear.

He heard a faint but sharp intake of breath as soon as his shirt lifted a bit, revealing his plump ass a little.

Taehyung naughtily bit his lip as he continues to search for a shirt or whatever he could wear.