Twenty Four

⚠️

The splashing sound of the water cascading down the tub and into the tiled floor mixed with shallow breathings and moans resonated inside the bathroom.

"You said we'll clean up." Taehyung gasped, stilling his hips when he felt pleasure shooting up to his hardened shaft.

He gripped his hands on either side of the tub, closing his eyes in sensation that pounded in his lower abdomen.

"Hmm.." Jungkook hummed, planting soft kisses on the brunet's shoulders, tracing down the marks he had left there from last night.

His lips nipped upward, licking down Taehyung's exposed neck that made the latter groan in pure bliss.

The ravenette had his eyes on the marks around the brunet's neck, marks of his hand when he choked him as they fucked hungrily last night.

"Does this hurt, hm?" Jungkook asked, caressing the brunet's neck with his left hand.

"N-no." Taehyung breathed, body convulsing as he keeps on rocking himself up and down Jungkook's length in a slow manner.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook continued to kiss his flesh, making the other curse in too much pleasure.

"Yes.. It didn't hurt. Please shut up and help me.." Taehyung groaned, mouth parted, feeling his insides go numb in ecstasy.

The water cascaded with Taehyung's movement, his hips starting to feel strained as he moved up and slid down Jungkook's hard cock, pulsing sensually inside him.

"I-.. want to- c-um.." The brunet trembled, his precum mixing with water as he continued to ride Jungkook's huge dick that seemed to grow bigger with his every thrust.

"You're too eager for someone who wants to get cleaned up." Jungkook teased, making Taehyung curse once more.

"Shut up.. Y-you did this.." Taehyung hissed, fastening the pace, rocking his ass back and forth, loving the feeling of Jungkook's cock buried deep inside him.

Jungkook chuckled, placing both hands on the brunet's waist as he helped him fasten the pace.

Taehyung screamed in pleasure when Jungkook began meeting his thrust, harsh and fast.

The sensation made the brunet lose his mind, tipping his head back to settle on the ravenette's chest as he continuously abused his oversensitized hole.

"Sh-it!" His body began shaking, feeling his hot liquid splattering out of his cock in a mind shattering orgasm.

"Koo-k!" He groaned, submitting his body to the ravenette's harsh thrust, wanting to reach his own high.

He pulled out of the brunet, only to slam it back home with a great force that had Taehyung screaming.

"S-slow down.." Taehyung closed his eyes, the oversensitivity made him delirious, his own cock spurting cum nonstop.

He was over the edge, breathing ragged as Jungkook finally thrusted one more time before spilling his own seed inside of him, hot as fuck.

"Fuck!" Jungkook said in a low growl that shoots right up to Taehyung's dick, making him moan in pure bliss.

Both of them tried to even their breathing as they came from their high.

Taehyung rested his back on the ravenette, loving the warmth coming from his body. He felt the latter circle his arms on his chest, securing him in his place.

"You're so good for me." Jungkook whispered in his ears, showering little kisses on his cheek.

"Hmm." He couldn't utter a response, feeling his body lose all energy.

The day just started and Taehyung already felt fucked up.... literally.

------

Jimin closed the door to his hotel room, feeling a lot better after drinking the orange juice he had found in the bedside table.

He had been calling Taehyung for a while now to know the room number he's been staying, but the latter is not answering.

He knew he was so wasted last night to the point that he couldn't remember everything that happened.

There were fragments of memory that flashed in his mind, but he doubted them to be true.

Maybe he was just too drunk to think that their boss came last night with few men, helping them to the hotel.

"What a weird dream." Jimin murmured. He lifted his phone and tried dialing Jin's number.

However, he only heard voice recording.

"Where could they be?" Jimin asked to himself, finally deciding to go to the reception area to ask for their room numbers.

He turned left of the hallway when he saw Taehyung going out of his room. His face lit up and was about to call out when another man came out of the room.

Jimin's eyes widened, instinctively hiding behind the wall. His heart was thumping off his chest, shock is an understatement.

What the hell? Is that Mr. Jeon?

Jimin carefully peeked, his eyes even grew larger than life when he saw his boss lean forward, kissing Taehyung on the lips.

What the fuck?!

He watched discreetly, mind going crazy at the sight.

Am I still drunk?

He saw Taehyung push Mr. Jeon, smiling flirtily at the other.

"Go now." Taehyung uttered, playfully pushing the ravenette.

"I'll pick you up later." Jungkook said, wrapping his hands once more on the brunet before kissing him again with too much fervor.

Taehyung giggled, slapping the other on the arm.

"That's enough. Go now." He said. "I'll call you once I'm home. I'll just check on Jimin and Jin."

Hearing this, Jimin's eyes grew impossibly large.

Shit! Shit!

He panicked, going back to the direction of his room. He was rushing out when he saw Jin getting inside a room with a paper bag in hand.

"Jin!" Jimin called out in a hushed manner.

He didn't give the latter the time to react when he pushed him inside, locking the door behind.

"You won't believe what I just saw!" Jimin started, his face looking animated as he faced the older whose face also turned a bit pale.

"Taehyung he-!" Jimin almost screamed when a man with only a towel on his waist emerged from the bathroom.

The man whom he recognized to be one of Mr. Jeon's friends.

"Have you gotten-" The man trailed off, mirroring the shock look on Jimin's face.

"Uh.. Jimin.." Jin's cheeks turned red, unable to explain.

Jimin on the other hand was so lost for words. He was astounded, witnessing life shattering revelations early in the morning.

First, Taehyung and his boss.

And now, Jin with an almost naked man in a hotel room.

Am I still drunk?

-------

Let's enjoy Jimin's confusion for a while before we get ourselves heartbroken later on. Lmao.

Love you. 💜