Forty Nine

⚠️ Mentions of sensitive topics. Not meant to make fun nor be insensitive of other people's feelings.

Again, be mindful of the words you say.

--------

Flashback 7 years ago

There's no one else to be blamed but himself.

It's all his fault.

From how his mother had lied to him because she knew he's a fool who's going to believe any word that she would say because he had loved her.

His father who had hidden the truth from him because he knew he's weak and incapable of handling the pain of knowing the truth.

To Taehyung who had left him because he had treated him like someone who's less than human.

From the start, everything was his fault.

It's his fault that he had been manipulated by his mother with all the lies.

It's his fault that his father had to keep the truth because he wanted to protect him.

It's his fault that Taehyung was hurting.

It's his fault that Taehyung had left him.

He felt so ashamed of himself. He couldn't even look at his reflection in the mirror without seeing a man who's face only shows regret and pain.

A man with nothing left of him.

For days, he didn't show up to work, didn't go out of his house, didn't answer calls from his friends nor his father.

He had shut himself to the world as he got drowned with regret, blaming everything that had happened to no one but him.

It's as if he was frozen in that moment when everything just felt so empty... so useless.

The emptiness he felt inside grew larger until he was numb from any emotions.

He'll wake up each day, thinking that breathing was enough to say that he's alive.

He tried filling the emptiness with fake happiness as he started to fuck around, let loose and get wasted bar after bar.

Alcohol became his friend.

He thought drinking will be able to make him forget.

Forget how everything he believed to be true were nothing but lies.

Forget that once in his life... he had loved someone.

Jungkook lost self control.

He didn't care if he's slowly killing himself from alcohol because in the first place, he's already dead inside.

He would leave the house drunk, he would return even more drunk and wasted.

It's his only way to feel happiness even for a short while.

It's his only way to escape reality that no matter how hard he tries, Taehyung would never forgive him.

"Jungkook! Open this door!" Jungho's voice erupted from outside Jungkook's room.

"Son!" He called out once more, making the ravenette groan.

His head was hurting from hangover, and his father's voice wasn't helping at all.

Badass Queen  |  KOOKV ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara