Thirty Two

Jungkook slammed the door open, uncaring of the audible gasp he heard from the nurse who has just finished checking up his father's health.

Jungho wasn't expecting to see his son came bursting through the door. A smile left his lips, only to see Jungkook's face full of anger and wrath.

"Leave!" Jungkook looked at the nurse who immediately rushed out of the room from fear.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, it's not right to come barging in-" Mr. So wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook's voice came booming once more.

"I SAID LEAVE!" He glared at the older man who was astounded by his rage.

"Jungkook!" Jungho tried to warn his son, but Mr. So was quick to stand.

"It's okay, sir. I'll take my leave." Mr. So headed for the door.

He glanced at the two once more before closing the door behind.

"Jungkook. You shouldn't have acted that way to Mr. So. He's still older than-"

"Tell me what the fuck this is!" Jungkook cuts him mid-sentence, throwing the picture on top of his bed.

With furrowed brows, Jungho darted his gaze on the object. He reached out for it, seeing the people on the picture.

"Is this why you're helping Taehyung? Why you fucking supported him through college and gave him a job?" The ravenette was fuming in anger.

Jungho looked at him with wide eyes. "Son, he-"

"Because he's the son of your mistress?!" Jungkook blurted out, feeling both pain and anger toward this man.

"How could you do this? Isn't my mother's death enough to make you stop?" Jungkook felt his heart clench.

"Don't you have conscience?" the ravenette felt a tear roll down his eyes.

"My mother died because of you and your woman. She died with all the pain you have caused her, and yet.." Jungkook huffed, unable to control his emotions.

Jungho looked down, feeling his chest tightening, seeing his son's rage toward him.

"And yet you still kept on looking after that woman and her child?" Jungkook couldn't contain the amount of anger he felt for this man.

The man whom he used to call father.

The man whom he used to look up to when he was growing up.

The same man who ruined their family.

"Why?" Jungkook uttered, breathless. He wiped away his tears as he looked at Jungho with disgust.

"Was he a replacement for his mother?" Jungkook spat with disgust.

"Does he satisfy your needs in exchange of the help you give him?" Jungkook saw Jungho looked at him with disbelief.

"Or maybe you have a schedule when you fuck both of them -"

A hard punch landed on Jungkook's face, making him stop from the impact.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungho bellowed, his chest rising and falling from anger.

Jungkook huffed as he slowly licked his lips, the pungent taste of blood welcomed him.

He could feel the pain creeping on his face but nothing can compare to the pain he's feeling in his heart.

He was hurt, not because of the punch he had gotten, but because for the first time in his life, his father landed his fist on him.

Jungkook glared at Jungho who now has a look of regret on his face from hitting his son.