Forty Six

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Jimin asked as the three of them settled on top of Jin's bed.

The older smiled brightly, his eyes were shining from excitement and pure joy as he nodded his head.

"I still feel like I'm dreaming." Jin uttered in a dreamy voice that had Taehyung and Jimin squealing.

"You're getting married tomorrow!" The two said in unison as they giddily stood and jumped on the bed, dragging Jin with them.

They held hands, forming a circle like how little children would as they excitedly jumped and laughed like they haven't done for a long while.

"Why am I feeling excited too?" Jimin asked, huffing for air from too much jumping.

"Me too!" Taehyung agreed, a bit short out of breath.

They would've continued to jump around like little kids if only Jin didn't protest.

"Oh fuck let's stop. I feel like my head's spinning already." Jin said as the three of them finally came into a halt.

They giggled, letting their bodies fall on the bed. Jimin's head rested on Jin's stomach while Taehyung rested his head on Jimin's.

They comfortably stared at the ceiling, still catching their breath.

"I don't know why I'm feeling too giddy as if I'm the one who'll get married tomorrow." Jimin murmured after a while.

"Me too. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight." Taehyung responded in barely a whisper.

This made Jin chuckle, his heart swelling from too much happiness.

"What did I do to deserve the two of you?" He asked in a soft voice that showed how grateful he is to have the two in his life.

"Maybe you saved a country in your previous life." Jimin answered with a goofy grin on his face.

"Or maybe you had found a cure for a virus or something that had healed a lot of people." Taehyung added with the same naughty grin on his face.

Jin couldn't contain his laugh, the sound of his voice filled the room which made the two genuinely smile.

"Maybe I really did something great." Jin said in a playful tone.

"I think we all did." Taehyung whispered.

"You're not the only one who's lucky. I don't know what could've happened to me without the two of you." He added in a low voice.

The three of them became quiet, thinking of how true Taehyung's words are.

They're all fortunate to have found one another.

Taehyung felt Jimin's hand caressing his hair. He loved the feeling which calmed him even more.

"Why are we too emotional? It's not like Jin's wedding will be the end of our friendship." Jimin chuckled.

"I know right? Let's stop before we end up with ugly tears." Jin said that made the two giggle.

"We better sleep already. We can't be looking like zombies for Jin's big day tomorrow." Jimin suggested which everyone agreed.

They stood out of bed as Jin and Jimin tried fixing the bed covers.

"I'll just make a short call." Taehyung excused himself. He made his way to the door, only to stop when he remembered something.

"Right side of the bed is mine. Don't occupy my space, Jimin." He warned but Jimin just poked his tongue out to him.